Ok, after playing on my Wii U yesterday.....

#1Matt-MooresPosted 3/13/2014 4:42:34 AM(edited)
I feel so ashamed that I dogged on it before even trying it. The big, giant gamepad was awkward at first sure, but man is it comfortable! The graphics (a big thing for me) are crisp, clear, and absolutely gorgeous. Since I own a 2DS and a 3DS XL already, I was so glad to see that the interface is somewhat the same so I wasn't scratching my head over confusion. Basically, I owe Nintendo a HUUUUUGE apology for my attitude toward the Wii U. I will support it as I plan to get Bayonetta 2 and Mario Kart 8 both at their respective launches. My goodness, all self-respecting gamers should own this thing. It is also a money saver really because all the Wii stuff works! THAT was a wonder for me, but when I found out it works? I was no good. Lol. I hope all the Wii U owners here can excuse my being late to the party, but it needs to be praised more. GO, WII U, GO!!! GO, WII U, GO!!!!
---
Matt "Double M" Moores
#2cruelbirdPosted 3/13/2014 5:57:56 AM
Glad you like it. What games did you get?
---
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/3695/sigbase.jpg
#3HeroC114Posted 3/13/2014 6:10:25 AM
It's a great video game console with quite a bit of extras thrown in to keep you occupied without an actual game.

The browser is one of my favorite features, and the game pad makes you feel in control by giving you the ability to use it for both the TV and console.

Spring break is coming my way shortly, so I'm going to complete Dark Souls 1 and DK Tropical Freeze.
---
Xbox Live GT: Hero C
NNID: HeroC114
#4Muddy_ApePosted 3/13/2014 6:21:28 AM
Nicely said tc. I wish more people would give the Wii U a chance. Once you spend some time with it, you suddenly "get it". It may not be a powerhouse console, but what it does do it does brilliantly. It's just fun. Glad you're enjoying it :)
---
NNID: GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/6qxWz.jpg
#5Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 3/13/2014 6:34:53 AM
It's going to be a good system game wise......soon enough, not a fan of the game pad, mainly because of the screen but it's comfortable enough
---
Smash 4 for Wii U!
#6AMGPosted 3/13/2014 6:36:33 AM
The Wii U is a really nice console. I always tell people that it's a machine you have to spend some time with to truly appreciate it.
#7Kuribo4Posted 3/13/2014 6:59:29 AM
It's a good console indeed, and I expect Nintendo to show its potential this E3.

To get you guys excited:
Koizumi, leader of the Galaxy team, is already working on a new game. During E3 2013 he talked to a spanish website and said they would make an announcement soon, which didn't happen, so E3.
We will see Zelda, get dates, and more surprises.
#8Matt-Moores(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 7:00:11 AM
cruelbird posted...

For now, all I have is Super Mario Bros. U+Luigi..... Plan to get LEGO City Undercover, Nintendo Land, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed, Mario Kart 8, and Bayonetta 2.... If there are any suggestions, I'm all ears (not necessary all wallets, though, if you know what I mean lol). :-)
---
Matt "Double M" Moores
#9Matt-Moores(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 7:01:20 AM
Muddy_Ape posted...
It may not be a powerhouse console, but what it does do it does brilliantly. It's just fun

Said like a pro! :-D
---
Matt "Double M" Moores
#10NapalmHeroWolfPosted 3/13/2014 7:20:10 AM
Matt-Moores posted...
cruelbird posted...

For now, all I have is Super Mario Bros. U+Luigi..... Plan to get LEGO City Undercover, Nintendo Land, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed, Mario Kart 8, and Bayonetta 2.... If there are any suggestions, I'm all ears (not necessary all wallets, though, if you know what I mean lol). :-)

Well... The Wonderful 101
---
One hit, One slash, one single blow!! The king, The pain, the blood, the snow...
| 3DS FC: 1118-0593-8119 | NNID: LotusWolf | (PM if you decide to add me) |