Ok, after playing on my Wii U yesterday.....

#31Cubfan082Posted 3/13/2014 7:27:03 PM
Matt-Moores posted...
cruelbird posted...
Glad you like it. What games did you get?

For now, all I have is Super Mario Bros. U+Luigi..... Plan to get LEGO City Undercover, Nintendo Land, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed, Mario Kart 8, and Bayonetta 2.... If there are any suggestions, I'm all ears (not necessary all wallets, though, if you know what I mean lol). :-)

skip Nintendo land unless you can get it for ten bucks, game is so not worth it...

I enjoyed Lego City very much though, and fully recommend it.
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#32SeamusOHasseyPosted 3/13/2014 7:41:07 PM
It's not that Wii U isn't a good system, it's just that Nintendo refuses to get with the times and match the competition. They waited too late since the Wii u is what the Wii should have been in the beginning. That plus a very lackluster VC where smb3 has yet to be released kills any potential the Wii u has. Just saying.
---
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
I shouldn't have to press [1] for English in the US. Just saying.
#33SnowToiletPosted 3/13/2014 7:48:11 PM
If your into great graphics get Sonic LW. Its very playable and gets easy when you go back to stages. I'm sure a bunch of U owners will tell you its currently and may continue to be one of the most gorgeous games available.
Oh and get SMW and Earthbound on the VC
#34vattodevPosted 3/13/2014 7:51:44 PM
Matt-Moores posted...
cruelbird posted...
Glad you like it. What games did you get?

For now, all I have is Super Mario Bros. U+Luigi..... Plan to get LEGO City Undercover, Nintendo Land, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed, Mario Kart 8, and Bayonetta 2.... If there are any suggestions, I'm all ears (not necessary all wallets, though, if you know what I mean lol). :-)

There are bigger titles in the library already. I'd suggest skipping Lego City, Nintendo Land and Sonic for SM3DW and some of the folllowing: Wonderfull 101, Pikmin 3, Zelda WW, DKC:TF.
These 5 games I listed were made with top tier quality. IMO they are must own for every Wii U owner. Specially SM3DW. Multiplayer Game? Yes. Single player game? Yes. Hard game? Yes (after Bowser). Fun game? Yes. Innovative game? Yes. Yes, it's that good.
---
Have fun with whatever you like instead of telling people that they are having fun the wrong way.
3DS FC: 0748-3443-8121 (Safari: Panchan, Machoke, Riolu)
#35DarkerDaiPosted 3/13/2014 7:54:43 PM
Good. Enjoy it. I personally don't like the Gamepad (ordered a Pro Controller today) but it does have some nice features for example if your playing a Lego game in two player you don't have to have split screen, one player gets the Gamepad and the other the TV.

I'd recommend getting DCTF, Rayman Legends, 3DWorld, Trine 2, MH3U and The Lego Movie Videogame (got it today - Everything is Awesome).
---
History is written by the victors.
#36Matt-Moores(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 8:58:45 PM
DarkerDai posted...
it does have some nice features for example if your playing a Lego game in two player you don't have to have split screen, one player gets the Gamepad and the other the TV.

Ok, now that's cool. :-D
---
Matt "Double M" Moores
#37DrumguyPosted 3/14/2014 10:06:41 AM
Transdude posted...
Matt-Moores posted...
DDP886 posted...
Topic marked for moderation

Wh-wh-why??? (:-(

DDP is still upset about his A button.

Is that code? :)
---
The next person that says, "I know, right?" to me will be answered with, "No, you're wrong."
#38SpookyryuPosted 3/14/2014 10:10:19 AM
Drumguy posted...
Transdude posted...
Matt-Moores posted...
DDP886 posted...
Topic marked for moderation

Wh-wh-why??? (:-(

DDP is still upset about his A button.

Is that code? :)

DDP made made me laugh so hard this time, lol
#39SyCo_VeNoMPosted 3/14/2014 10:19:22 AM
Drumguy posted...