Someone write the script for a Nintendo Direct where Iwata discontinues the U

#1Dersu_UzalaPosted 3/13/2014 5:41:03 AM
Preferably with lots of bowing and "please understand."
#2AvirosbPosted 3/13/2014 5:43:33 AM
Someone write me a best-seller. I'll pay you in gratitude.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#3strawhatmonty97Posted 3/13/2014 5:48:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4Dersu_Uzala(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 5:49:54 AM
strawhatmonty97 posted...
If the Wii U was discontinued I and anyone else who owns a Wii U will/would be utterly pissed. I would probably stop supporting Nintendo and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

No you wouldn't. You'd be lining up for the Nintendo Fusion a year later like everyone else.
#5strawhatmonty97Posted 3/13/2014 5:55:44 AM
Dersu_Uzala posted...
If the Wii U was discontinued I and anyone else who owns a Wii U will/would be utterly pissed. I would probably stop supporting Nintendo and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

No you wouldn't. You'd be lining up for the Nintendo Fusion a year later like everyone else.

No I probably wouldn't. I'd be tempted since I like Nintendo games but I wouldn't support them if they made such a stupid choice considering how I like the wii u.
---
if i'm banned or warned. it's most likely because i used the C word one too many times... filthy cu- oh hi mods. *forced smile*
#6AvirosbPosted 3/13/2014 6:02:35 AM(edited)
No I probably wouldn't. I'd be tempted since I like Nintendo games but I wouldn't support them if they made such a stupid choice considering how I like the wii u.
Just stop, this person on the internet clearly knows you better than you know yourself.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#7DoomsSDPosted 3/13/2014 5:59:52 AM
Please understand...

*waffley middle bit*

...please understand.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
http://i.imgur.com/k4HdivZ.gif
#8icarus231Posted 3/13/2014 6:11:00 AM
Welcome to the Nintendo direct for June 2017............
---
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231
#9Pharsti01Posted 3/13/2014 6:28:54 AM
They wouldnt do it, not like that, theyd come out with a new system and just let the WiiU die on its own.

So itd be something like "Our new amazing system yadda yadda yadda, amazing games like blah blah blah we present to you the Wiii!", hyping the new one, not mentioning the old one, hope everyone forgets it existed.
#10Kuribo4Posted 3/13/2014 7:02:00 AM
Just stop, this person on the internet clearly knows you better than you know yourself.

I wouldn't buy it either.