Snake ISNT sony, he's Konami
MG & MG solid snake (cannon) on NES
MGS TS on GameCube
"He isn't Nintendo" that's what 3RD party means
---
Better call Saul
#42Stanger5150Posted 3/13/2014 7:14:09 PM
supergamerbret posted...
Good. he wasn't Nintendo anyway. Should have been Simon or Terra or some other character that doesn't make me think of playstation in a Nintendo all star game

Snake has been in as many games on Nintendo consoles as Simon Belmont has.
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
#43Starwars4JPosted 3/13/2014 7:20:17 PM
labels posted...
A few things:
MGS TS on GameCube

He hasn't been on any Nintendo systems in the past several generations. There's no reason for Nintendo to include him, when it would only serve to advertise games on competitor's consoles. Essentially he refused to scratch Nintendo's back, so he's not getting his scratched. And that upsets him.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#44Kuribo4Posted 3/13/2014 7:22:56 PM
How much of a Nintendo fanboy do you need to be to not want to have the super badass Solid f..... Snake in your Smash? I am a Nintendo fan and I WANT him. He could be back, we are talking Hideo "I made MGS2" Kojima after all.

And why are people giving rules to Smash Bros.? Why can't Snake be in. My thought process is "Nintendo characters beating the s... out of each other? Awesome! Snake joins? Moar awesome!"

You guys remember what fun is?
#45labelsPosted 3/13/2014 7:25:31 PM
SStarwars4J posted...
labels posted...
A few things:
MGS TS on GameCube

He hasn't been on any Nintendo systems in the past several generations. There's no reason for Nintendo to include him, when it would only serve to advertise games on competitor's consoles. Essentially he refused to scratch Nintendo's back, so he's not getting his scratched. And that upsets him.

TWIN SNAKES ON GAMECUBE
2 generations ago
---
Better call Saul
#46Kuribo4Posted 3/13/2014 7:26:07 PM
BTW Kojima was very interested in the Wii motion controls but since he is finishing MGS he couldn't. Could he make something for Wii U?
I would love Hideo "I break the 4th and even the 5th wall right in your face" Kojima using the Motion Plus, the GamePad, the Vitality Sensor, the Balance Board and a Psycho Mantis costume all at the same time.
#47Stanger5150Posted 3/13/2014 7:26:16 PM
Starwars4J posted...
labels posted...
A few things:
MGS TS on GameCube

You do realize he's on the 3DS right?
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
#48Kuribo4Posted 3/13/2014 7:26:39 PM
labels posted...
SStarwars4J posted...
labels posted...
A few things:
MGS TS on GameCube

TWIN SNAKES ON GAMECUBE
2 generations ago

How many gens is Ice Climbers ago? xD
#49TomoEK9Posted 3/13/2014 7:27:28 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
labels posted...
A few things:
MGS TS on GameCube

Big Boss not Solid Snake, but that's splitting hairs.
#50Starwars4JPosted 3/13/2014 7:41:32 PM
labels posted...
TWIN SNAKES ON GAMECUBE
2 generations ago

Yes, hence "several generations". Thanks for proving my point.

Stanger5150 posted...

You mean a port? A really, really half-assed port at that? Gee, that certainly would make up for not putting the new mothership MGS game on the Wii U, right? And this isn't from my point of view, this clearly is Nintendo's. There are upcoming main series games with Snake in them on their competitor's consoles. Why would they essentially advertise for them? Because Kojima is begging?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade