we need a metroid other m sequel for wiiu

#11fuzi11Posted 3/14/2014 6:05:49 AM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
Could work.

Providing it fixes and retcons everything wrong and bad about the original and does it correct this time.

Though at that point I feel we should probably call the game something else.

Metroid: real M
#12GencoilPosted 3/14/2014 6:25:05 AM
fuzi11 posted...
Metroid: real M

Or Metroid: Other Other M :P
---
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#13Kuribo4Posted 3/14/2014 6:29:51 AM
I've always had the suspicion that Metroid Other M was bad because of the dub, which would mean the game isn't actually bad.
A bad dub destroys a story that with a good dub could be amazing.
I have only seen parts of the game though.

...This is the reason I don't want a dub in Zelda, another reason being that it having no voices makes it feel more like a fairy tale to me... That's another topic
#14StarmanJunior64Posted 3/14/2014 7:12:20 AM
If, at this point in time, Nintendo released a followup, reimagining, or straight up port of Other M, I'd officially be convinced that they were trying to kill the Wii U.

But alas, I'm aware that this is just a bait topic. Y'know there are smarter ways to get to 100 replies!
---
Playing: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Tales of Phantasia, Donkey Kong 64, and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
#15NintendoXGames(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 3:15:48 AM
bump
#16Stefan1277Posted 3/15/2014 3:19:10 AM
I wanted to like Other M, but then I remembered I don't have mental retardation, therefore I simply can't enjoy it.
---
Gamefaqs users in one article:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-behaviors-modern-world-only-making-worse/
#17atomicjuicerPosted 3/15/2014 6:45:54 AM
I loved other M. I am angry at everyone else who complained so much that Nintendo stopped making Metroid.

Thanks a lot!
#18wiiking96Posted 3/15/2014 3:22:19 PM
Other M needs to be buried as deeply as possible and then forgotten about, or at least get to a point where no one takes it any more seriously than people take the Zelda CDi games.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!