Are you guys sure you want something else besides Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon

#1TransdudePosted 3/14/2014 7:33:05 AM
Back in my StarTropics topic(found below this topic aotm), a lot of you guys were shunning the whole idea of a StarTropics game being made. But what I don't get is why? I thought you guys wanted Nintendo to, both, make something that isn't the usual three, and start using their IPs?

Also, to people saying we should get another Metroid, I would kindly ask you guys to stop. Perhaps Other M was a sign that it was time to give the Metroid series a break and focus on other IPs instead for a while.

Here I thought you guys were tired of the usual IPs and you guys wanting something different. Silly me. Let's look forward to Super Mario 4D World, NSMBU2, and Mario's Squirt Gun challenge.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | Origin ID, NNID, & Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#2Kuribo4Posted 3/14/2014 7:41:49 AM
I don't care what it is, it should be good.
#3heartlesshero17Posted 3/14/2014 7:50:26 AM
People do want more then Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon. They just want other things from a series they actually like
---
"Traditional fish sex"
-Bill Nye
#4heartlesshero17Posted 3/14/2014 7:57:31 AM
Though the star tropics thing didn't really make much sense anyways honestly. At least to me. Rumor from a year ago about it being made didn't seem to connect with Retro announcing they had a new title only a few months in development. I mean unless from that topic I was supposed to assume Retro possibly started a year ago or possibly even longer and then immediately stopped working on it for whatever reason until a few months ago
---
"Traditional fish sex"
-Bill Nye