What are the best download-only, Wii U exclusive games out there?

#11universaltofuPosted 3/16/2014 12:03:00 AM
earthbound,

also dark souls 2 is wrecking me, in such a way where I'm pretty sure I've already had nightmares because the experience of playing this game is beyond time.
---
Recently played : South Park The Stick Of Truth, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.
#12HermeticJusticePosted 3/16/2014 12:05:28 AM
Shovel Knight (also on 3DS and PC)
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#13BrownbearbobPosted 3/16/2014 12:21:03 AM
"download-only Wii U exclusive"

I'm pretty sure there are only like 2 games that fit this description
---
3DSFC: 0430-8332-4765
AC:NL - Blaise from Mars
#14iomega311(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 12:04:22 PM
And?
---
The undisputed and unchallenged Super Baseball 2020 champion.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311
#15IokuaPosted 3/16/2014 4:37:44 PM
Walked up to the counter to preorder FFXHD, as I had the spare cash in my wallet, and I still hadn't decided which version to get so I just said to myself "I'll grab whichever one my brain decides I should." and without any conscious thought I chose the Vita version. :P
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#16Ryan SiPosted 3/16/2014 4:57:10 PM
Brownbearbob posted...
"download-only Wii U exclusive"

I'm pretty sure there are only like 2 games that fit this description

---
Count me in on a Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster for PS3/PS4/Vita
#17spectermaster14Posted 3/16/2014 8:19:12 PM
Iokua posted...
Walked up to the counter to preorder FFXHD, as I had the spare cash in my wallet, and I still hadn't decided which version to get so I just said to myself "I'll grab whichever one my brain decides I should." and without any conscious thought I chose the Vita version. :P

I should really give FFX another shot. I tried it way back at launch with my uncle and my eyes melted at the graphics, but when we replayed it a few years later the dialogue and story were just... Bleh.

Finished my new video, a lot more proud of this one, worked hard on it. Only complaint is that I used my natural speaking voice too much, it feels unprofessional, but that's what some people wanted so hopefully that'll help. If anyone's still interested in learning more about Gamera, it'll be uploaded in a few hours.
---
www.badmoon-rising.blogspot.com/
Trying the writing thing again...
#18IokuaPosted 3/16/2014 9:44:39 PM
I dunno, specter, typically when you don't like something you don't change your mind on second attempts.

As for your VO for your video, your natural speaking voice is always the way to go. The natural rhythm of your speech allows for a much more realistic and true delivery. Eventually you'll find a place in your natural voice that fits what you're trying to accomplish with your videos.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#19wobbuffet10Posted 3/16/2014 10:05:21 PM
nes remix mayhaps? dunno too many download-only wii u exclusive games
---
My backlog: http://backloggery.com/melatonin
My music: http://soundcloud.com/z-plan
#20spectermaster14Posted 3/16/2014 11:00:38 PM(edited)
Iokua posted...
I dunno, specter, typically when you don't like something you don't change your mind on second attempts.

As for your VO for your video, your natural speaking voice is always the way to go. The natural rhythm of your speech allows for a much more realistic and true delivery. Eventually you'll find a place in your natural voice that fits what you're trying to accomplish with your videos.

If it ever goes plus, I'll try it again. I like being wrong about stuff I didn't like.

Yeah, I guess. I just feel like my regular discussion voice is a bit doofy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qi-x3N9Kdk

Check this out when you guys get time, especially if you were interested in the movies after the last video.

EDIT: Crap, upload knocked the audio out of sync. Better work on that.
---
www.badmoon-rising.blogspot.com/
Trying the writing thing again...