What are the best download-only, Wii U exclusive games out there?

#41IokuaPosted 3/18/2014 4:05:10 PM
Doesn't matter, just send the e-mail and make the request. Be professional courteous and you might just get a surprise. That said, you should simply send the request just so you get used to doing it. Sooner or later you'll hit the right person or group at the right time, they'll be more than happy to work with you and your views could skyrocket. You don't know what will happen unless you do it.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#42orcus_snakePosted 3/18/2014 4:27:29 PM
Exactly, Also, Ground Zeroes get...a whore is a me.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#43Dark_Link92Posted 3/18/2014 5:31:58 PM
I love no one can name anything other than NES Remix. Kinda steps on the "but...but... Indie games..." defence of Wii U's lack of titles.

And a 13 version of Dr . Mario, of course.
---
3DS FC: 4382-3271-9747
Friend Safari: Growlithe, Slugma, and Braixen.
#44orcus_snakePosted 3/18/2014 5:58:28 PM
if you want indies get PS+
---
#45spectermaster14Posted 3/18/2014 7:04:21 PM
Iokua posted...
Doesn't matter, just send the e-mail and make the request. Be professional courteous and you might just get a surprise. That said, you should simply send the request just so you get used to doing it. Sooner or later you'll hit the right person or group at the right time, they'll be more than happy to work with you and your views could skyrocket. You don't know what will happen unless you do it.

Did it. Hopefully I hear back from them.
---
www.badmoon-rising.blogspot.com/
Trying the writing thing again...
#46IokuaPosted 3/18/2014 11:20:07 PM
Good, specter, good. You've taken your first step on the road to ultimate youtube power. Insert evil laugh.

Yar, if there's one thing negative that I can say bout FFXHD aside from Tidus having a derp face... it's just how badly the ****ed up the music. Most of the remixes are bad. Not just kind of bad, song ruining bad, like the remixes were done by someone without any experience or training with actual instruments.
---
#47MBBDarigonPosted 3/19/2014 12:22:48 AM
Ground Zeroes would be the best for this system if Wii U had it.
---
Playing: DKC Tropical Freeze, Ghosts DLC, Ni No Kuni (LP on Channel)
http://www.youtube.com/user/darig0n
#48orcus_snakePosted 3/19/2014 12:27:46 AM
Ground Zeroes is excellent, not even mad at the price.

It says something when I was able to play 90 minutes of Metal Gear without any cutscene or codec interruptions :P
---
#49MBBDarigonPosted 3/19/2014 12:33:09 AM
Haven't been on this Wii U board in like months.

In regards to MGS5GZ waiting for mine in the mail.. Being as cheap as I am I picked newegg.com to preorder it because free shipping, no tax and came with a $5 giftcard. Probably will get my inFamous Second Son on friday before it comes. Gonna try to get all trophies in both those games.

And if I'm not mistaken you get monetization / ads right from the get go just link it up to adsense or get a partnership. Watch out what you post exactly if you want money from it. Nintendo footage is usually autoflagged after like 2 mins of being uploaded, but it doesn't harm your channel they just take your ad revenue. Going to a event like WWE and recording footage ruined my channel for 6 months from making anything. It was a combination of copyrighted music / a wrestler before he debuted on tv.
---
Playing: MGS5:GZ, Super Mario 3D World, Ni No Kuni (LP on Channel)
http://www.youtube.com/user/darig0n
#50IokuaPosted 3/19/2014 12:42:52 AM
ololz, Infamous. **** Sony. Seriously. "Gee, the Canadian dollar makes the PS4 cost $410 USD, might as well bump it up to $450. Same with all of our games, they won't mind if a $0.60 difference is turned into $10." Convinced me to stick with a PC this generation.
---