Man, Wonderful 101 is criminally underrated

#1docman864Posted 3/16/2014 1:20:38 AM
It'a better than I thought.
---
"Interactive movie = Video game" --- TheNewWave
Beyond: Two Souls is GOTY of 2013
#2detchibePosted 3/16/2014 1:22:54 AM
Awesome! I've been playing the demo non stop. I'm picking it up next week, can't wait to jump in.
#3HambodiasPosted 3/16/2014 1:49:10 AM
I just finished playing through it for my 3rd time. I'm probably gonna play through it again but finally gonna go up to hard mode this time.

Side-note: it always upsets me when I play that it will probably never get a sequel. :(
---
Dertbag Clothing
GT: Lord Hambo, NNID: Hambodias1
#4HermeticJusticePosted 3/16/2014 2:03:46 AM
Hambodias posted...
I just finished playing through it for my 3rd time. I'm probably gonna play through it again but finally gonna go up to hard mode this time.

Side-note: it always upsets me when I play that it will probably never get a sequel. :(

Kamiya's games usually don't get sequels

Bayonetta is an exception since IIRC he isn't really working on the sequel

EDIT: He did RE and VJ as well, which are rare instances of sequels (and not much)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hideki_Kamiya#Works
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#5wombatkiddPosted 3/16/2014 2:22:25 AM
HermeticJustice posted...
Hambodias posted...

Kamiya's games usually don't get sequels

Bayonetta is an exception since IIRC he isn't really working on the sequel

EDIT: He did RE and VJ as well, which are rare instances of sequels (and not much)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hideki_Kamiya#Works

He's said he's interested in doing a sequel. Just depends if he remains interested in doing it and Nintendo is interested in funding it. I don't suggest asking him about it on Twitter. : p
---
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
#6Megamushroom666Posted 3/16/2014 2:57:18 AM
Still gotta beat this game.
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
snackeroo.com - Only the tastiest models.
#7rockusPosted 3/16/2014 4:10:40 AM
Really enjoyable. I've been playing the demo too.
---
http://thetramp.dvdaf.com/
#8JonbazookabozPosted 3/16/2014 4:14:55 AM
The CLIMAX to this game is amazing. It makes you grin from ear to ear. Masterpiece of a game
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#9random_man9119Posted 3/16/2014 6:53:30 AM
I got stuck on a level the first part of the chapter where you have to shrink down and go inside Prince Vorkken... So it got temporarily pushed to my backlog... I should finish it soon >.>

i do love the game though... Bought it right before the price drop, but I didn't even care since I thought it was worth it
---
PSN: Des-Nos|3DS FC: 1375 7442 7348
NNID: MrOddities|ACNL: Odd from Utopia
#10JobocanPosted 3/16/2014 7:34:56 AM
W101 is easily the best game on the system, it's sad that people didn't buy into it because of all the incompetent reviewers that were unable to play it properly and falsely reported on it.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection