HELP! Cant download mario and sonic winter olympics!

#11SeamusOHasseyPosted 3/18/2014 3:45:21 PM
It's Nintendo, they use the most archaic way of connectivity. Please understand.
---
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
I shouldn't have to press [1] for English in the US. Just saying.
#12SpookyryuPosted 3/18/2014 3:48:13 PM
Soul_of_Yveltal posted...
I called them and they have no ideal what error code 108-0151 is. I'm getting pissed.

try to disconnect the WII U to the wi fi, and try to re connect again, also how many devices are connected to the router?, it may be affecting the connection
#13Soul_of_Yveltal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 4:02:18 PM
I've disconnected everything from the wifi so the wii u would be the only thing connected but still doesn't work, it's just my stupid wifi. Anyway I kept bugging them now they sent a report for me to get the physical version. So hopefully I will be able to do that. What do y'all think the odds of that happening would be?
---
I am the true Yveltal. 3ds FC 3050 - 8932 - 9256
#14Nin3DSFanPosted 3/18/2014 4:34:33 PM(edited)
Soul_of_Yveltal posted...
So this speed is normal? Also this site tells me my download speed is 0.74 Mbps. Is this normal? Sorry, I'm technologically impaired.

A speed of 0.74 Mbps is relatively slow.

As for how long it should take, 8585 MB at 0.74 Mbps is just under 26 hours. So, 28 hours, while long, isn't far off what you'd expect at that speed, for something this large. As you won't be constantly downloading at full speed.

Also if that speed test you used is flash-based, it's likely inaccurate.

http://www.testmy.net is more accurate.
---
So, we've now had three trailers for Mario Kart 8. E3 2013, and 2 Directs. The question is... when will we have actual gameplay footage, i.e. demos? Menus, etc?