why get a WiiU

#11Baha05Posted 3/19/2014 4:51:03 PM
Because they both have different libraries?
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)
#12RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 4:59:37 PM
Serious thread actually. I'm waiting for a better WiiU library and a price drop before I buy one. I already own a XB1. So it hit me today.... why not just get the 3DS because a)its cheaper and b)it has a lot better library. The 3DS is killing it sales wise and gets a lot more love. WiiU is a dead man walking. It makes perfect sense. The main games I'd want that are nintendo are also on the 3DS: Mario Kart, Zelda, Mario platformer, DK. Heck Mario 3D land is also on 3DS as well as the upcoming SSB. I dont see a point in going WiiU anymore. 3DS has everything I'd want from nintendo.

Makes me wonder if others out there think the same and that's why they are skipping the WiiU.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#13Baha05Posted 3/19/2014 5:08:55 PM
Because again they both have two vastly differs libraries, not to mention the 3DS has been out much longer
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)
#14StarmanJunior64Posted 3/19/2014 5:12:30 PM
what a completely necessary topic
---
Playing: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Tales of Phantasia, and Donkey Kong 64
#15Darksilver4Posted 3/19/2014 5:14:01 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Serious thread actually. I'm waiting for a better WiiU library and a price drop before I buy one. I already own a XB1. So it hit me today.... why not just get the 3DS because a)its cheaper and b)it has a lot better library. The 3DS is killing it sales wise and gets a lot more love. WiiU is a dead man walking. It makes perfect sense. The main games I'd want that are nintendo are also on the 3DS: Mario Kart, Zelda, Mario platformer, DK. Heck Mario 3D land is also on 3DS as well as the upcoming SSB. I dont see a point in going WiiU anymore. 3DS has everything I'd want from nintendo.

Makes me wonder if others out there think the same and that's why they are skipping the WiiU.

Is mario 3d world like 3d land? I would love to play Luigi in 3d land, but did not know he was in it.
---
PSN: Darksilver4
NN ID: Darksilver4
#16CubeTVPosted 3/19/2014 5:21:28 PM
I would love to play Luigi in 3d land, but did not know he was in it.

He's in 3D Land if I remember right.

Also, 3DS has Mario Party, Yoshi's Island, 2D Zelda (without forced motion controls), Chibi-Robo, tons of new IP's, Star Fox, perfect BC with DS games, SEGA games on its eshop, a great OS with multimedia features.
#17terrancejonesPosted 3/19/2014 5:25:17 PM
TC, that last post of yours makes for a better post, than your original post. Post Respect +4.

Though I still can't see Smash Bros gamers playing a game without a controller. I mean, Kid Icarus makes me sure it will work on the 3DS, but it still leaves me with some concern.
---
Every console has a game worth playing to me, like for example, the Xbox 360 has Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.
#18tuna-eggPosted 3/19/2014 5:54:27 PM
Because I wanted to play Mario in HD?

I already owned a 3DS before getting the Wii U.
#19Skill4ReelPosted 3/19/2014 6:07:41 PM
I have both. My 3DS sits in it's original box on my dresser. Games still don't make me a fan of handhelds. I pretty much have to not be at home, and in a situation where there is nothing else to do but play my 3DS to use this thing. That is a situation that almost never ever happens. One day I'm going to use it to play that Luigi's Mansion game though, and that Kid Icarus. I swear that I will.
#20Numbuh100Posted 3/19/2014 6:13:18 PM
Because you can't have Zelda in HD on 3DS....
---
Please understand.