Miyamoto

#11Kuribo4Posted 3/19/2014 7:28:36 PM
Bob_Vance posted...
He's way past his prime. He thought Wii Music was a good game and he's quoted as saying Zelda II was the worst game he's ever worked on.

Get dis mofo out

Because he isn't a pedant like everyone on the internetz. That's why his games are pure beauty. (I'm talking about HIS games, Wii Music is just... OK I gues).
---
As game developers,our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work. http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/164906/
#12b1gt0nePosted 3/19/2014 7:28:54 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
Bob_Vance posted...
He's way past his prime. He thought Wii Music was a good game and he's quoted as saying Zelda II was the worst game he's ever worked on.

Get dis mofo out

Zelda II was atrocious.

aka Rambo
#13Kuribo4Posted 3/19/2014 7:32:36 PM
Kuribo4 posted...
Bob_Vance posted...

Get dis mofo out

Because he isn't a pedant like everyone on the internetz. That's why his games are pure beauty. (I'm talking about HIS games, Wii Music is just... OK I gues).

Also we can't know if he's past his prime until we see a game directed by him.
---
As game developers,our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work. http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/164906/
#14wh0_kn0wsPosted 3/19/2014 7:35:40 PM
i will demonstrate my displeasure over the disrespect to zelda 2 on his face

i will then beg him to work on the new zelda
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#15Bob_VancePosted 3/19/2014 7:44:08 PM(edited)
He told the developing team for Sticker Star to utilize "as little story as possible" and look how that game turned out. He wanted motion controls to be a priority for Skyward Sword, and poof.

And Zelda 2 doesn't suck, but I'm sure they'll be an attack force coming out of the woodwork now.
---
3DS FC: 3454-1540-6867
Pokemon X IGN: Adam