A GameFAQs Wii U wish list.

#1rickylo87Posted 3/20/2014 12:00:09 AM
Gamepad support for Classic Controller-able Wii games.

Feel free to add your wishes to this topic. :)
---
(So how tough are you?) I am able to play on my SNES..
(So?) ..without putting the game under my shirt and blowing on it to make it work.
#2HermeticJusticePosted 3/20/2014 12:00:43 AM
GCN VC
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#3CubeTVPosted 3/20/2014 12:27:16 AM(edited)
Gamepad support for Classic Controller-able Wii games.

This. or at least the Wii U Pro Controller.

and these:

Folders

GamePad off function. If we're not using it, and shouldn't have to be on wasting battery life. You can turn the 3DS' 3D off, turn the Wii remotes off, but why can't you do it with the Wii U gamepad?

Cross-buy VC games. If I have a game on my 3DS, I shouldn't have to re-buy it for Wii U.

Faster rate of VC releases. The Wii had it's 100th VC game released
only 9 months later. The Wii U is already over 14 months old and we don't even have 80 VC releases!

A simple message system. The Wii had this with its Wii Message board. So why does the Wii U have to be so tedious to do it?
Join Game feature, like on 3DS.

WiiWare on the Wii U eshop. The 3DS has all (except for 5) DSiWare on its eshop. So why can't the Wii U get WiiWare? It would save us a ton of time and we wouldn't have to deal with Wii Points anymore.

A push for online on console games. If Luigi's Mansion can have online, then why can't Nintendo Land?

Gifting titles like the Wii had.

Better secondary controller organizing. The Wii had this and didn't confuse a ton of people.

Media playback via SD Card. Again, the Wii and even 3DS have this.
On-screen notifications like the 3DS/Wii.

The Wii U OS is worse than the 3DS which is tolerable, but it also somehow managed to be worse than the original Wii. It should not be like that. Many of these things the Wii/3DS had at least 9 months later in it's life too which only makes the Wii U sadder.
#4ExDiosPosted 3/20/2014 12:39:06 AM
achievement/trophies
#5gameplayer6458Posted 3/20/2014 6:09:58 PM
Smash Bros Demo
First Four Assassin's Creed Games
Metal Gear
Skyrim
No eShop age restriction
---
Gameplayer6458 for SSBU!
I'm ugly and I'm proud.
#6wiidbzxt009Posted 3/20/2014 6:11:24 PM
Mass Effect Trilogy
Endless Ocean 3
Few more third parties, maybe?
---
NNID: Flexile98
#7cmincPosted 3/20/2014 9:30:18 PM
Iwata fired. Replaced by someone with vision that isnt terrified of competition.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
#8rickylo87(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 3:00:52 AM
cminc posted...
Iwata fired. Replaced by someone with vision that isnt terrified of competition.

A wish list for the Wii U console. Not your own personal wish list, silly!
---
(So how tough are you?) I am able to play on my SNES..
(So?) ..without putting the game under my shirt and blowing on it to make it work.
#9TediousMattPosted 3/21/2014 3:43:22 AM
ExDios posted...
achievement/trophies

My wish is to keep these away...