wii or wiiu

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. wii or wiiu
2 years ago#1
Okay so Like I said in another post I can get a wii u for 135 bucks now I can get a wii for 30 bucks! so which should I take? if I get the wii u it comes with windwaker and the old mario kart but if I get a wii I can afford some games like mario kart the old super smash bros for it and I want a boxing game for it
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
2 years ago#2
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
Okay so Like I said in another post I can get a wii u for 135 bucks now I can get a wii for 30 bucks! so which should I take? if I get the wii u it comes with windwaker and the old mario kart but if I get a wii I can afford some games like mario kart the old super smash bros for it and I want a boxing game for it

If you don't want to play gamecube games, I recommend WII U, since you can play WII games and WII U games, also you can play games from eshop and shop channel, you will have the oportunity to save for games later on
2 years ago#3
Spookyryu posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

but the gamecube games are the best
If you don't want to play gamecube games, I recommend WII U, since you can play WII games and WII U games, also you can play games from eshop and shop channel, you will have the oportunity to save for games later on
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
2 years ago#4
I mean I like gamecube games
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
2 years ago#5
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
I mean I like gamecube games

if you have a gamecube its better to use it, if you don't have it get a WII
2 years ago#6
Make sure the Wii is backwards compatible if you want to play Gamecube games on it. If it has the Gamecube controller and memory card ports on it it's a backwards compatible Wii.
Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. wii or wiiu

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived