wii or wiiu

#1SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 3/20/2014 5:16:02 PM
Okay so Like I said in another post I can get a wii u for 135 bucks now I can get a wii for 30 bucks! so which should I take? if I get the wii u it comes with windwaker and the old mario kart but if I get a wii I can afford some games like mario kart the old super smash bros for it and I want a boxing game for it
---
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
#2SpookyryuPosted 3/20/2014 5:23:10 PM
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
Okay so Like I said in another post I can get a wii u for 135 bucks now I can get a wii for 30 bucks! so which should I take? if I get the wii u it comes with windwaker and the old mario kart but if I get a wii I can afford some games like mario kart the old super smash bros for it and I want a boxing game for it

If you don't want to play gamecube games, I recommend WII U, since you can play WII games and WII U games, also you can play games from eshop and shop channel, you will have the oportunity to save for games later on
#3SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 5:29:51 PM
Spookyryu posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

but the gamecube games are the best
If you don't want to play gamecube games, I recommend WII U, since you can play WII games and WII U games, also you can play games from eshop and shop channel, you will have the oportunity to save for games later on

---
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
#4SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 5:30:12 PM
I mean I like gamecube games
---
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
#5SpookyryuPosted 3/20/2014 5:35:27 PM
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
I mean I like gamecube games

if you have a gamecube its better to use it, if you don't have it get a WII
#6sharinaginPosted 3/20/2014 5:37:59 PM
Make sure the Wii is backwards compatible if you want to play Gamecube games on it. If it has the Gamecube controller and memory card ports on it it's a backwards compatible Wii.
---
Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity.