Did Nintendo even acknowledge the "Nintendo Redirect"?

#1Dark_guyverPosted 3/24/2014 6:19:27 AM
Just curious if it even had the slightest impact?
---
NNID: deadly_force_01
#2IcedEarthaholicPosted 3/24/2014 6:23:48 AM
Most likely not yet, the movement is still small. I didn't even have a chance to report much about it on my group's Facebook page. Will ask on the Pretendo boards what's up.
---
For all things Fatal Frame join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#3PoweranimalsPosted 3/24/2014 7:59:29 AM
What is Nintendo Redirect?
#4Christopher BelmontPosted 3/24/2014 8:33:01 AM
How many big companies respond to action like this? Waste of time and resources if you ask me.
---
When the going gets tough, kick going in the balls!
#5BobGuy128Posted 3/24/2014 8:41:18 AM
People think that movement will have an effect?
---
The above post may contain satire.
The terms "casual" and "hardcore" are meaningless, please stop using them.
#6lonlonmilkloverPosted 3/24/2014 8:57:10 AM
If only people used this method to push Sony and Microsoft to release... a game worth buying the system for, I may actually buy one.
---
www.backloggery.com/lonlonmilklover
#7Tom_Green_IIPosted 3/24/2014 9:01:05 AM
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/12/05/nintendo-isnt-affected-by-fan-campaigns-or-petitions
#8WereshovelPosted 3/24/2014 9:39:56 AM
So is this basically Operation ReDead?
---
It's going down. I'm yelling 'Tindo. You better move. You better touch. Please understand. My body's ready. Please understand. 3rd place in sales.
#9Gaston_LegumePosted 3/25/2014 6:30:55 AM
Dark_guyver posted...
Just curious if it even had the slightest impact?

No. If the Wii U's dismal sales can't get Nintendo to change direction, yet another tiny, drop-in-the-bucket social network fan 'operation' isn't going to do the trick.

IcedEarthaholic posted...
Most likely not yet, the movement is still small. I didn't even have a chance to report much about it on my group's Facebook page. Will ask on the Pretendo boards what's up.

Yes, this will tip the scales in your favor! Your highly successful little "operation" got Nintendo to even think about localizing that Fatal Frame game, and notifying that unbelievable number of masses will spell the success of this campaign</sarcasm>.

Christopher Belmont posted...
How many big companies respond to action like this? Waste of time and resources if you ask me.

BobGuy128 posted...
People think that movement will have an effect?

These guys get it.

Tom_Green_II posted...
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/12/05/nintendo-isnt-affected-by-fan-campaigns-or-petitions

You can post this all you want. It's still not going to make people pull their heads out of the sand. People still think Operation Rainfall was what got those niche RPGs over here and continue making ridiculous offshoots every time a publisher so much as sneezes at them.
---
No one uses GameFAQs like Gaston!
I'm especially good at EX-PAC-TO-RA-TING!
#10yeti44Posted 3/25/2014 6:36:23 AM
Why would Nintendo ever acknowledge this joke? Nintendo isn't dumb enough to respond to Pony trolls desperately seeking validation.
---
Nintendo stock 12,165
Sony stock 1,765