Did Nintendo even acknowledge the "Nintendo Redirect"?

#31kaliskonigPosted 3/25/2014 11:21:51 AM
TomoEK9 posted...
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Is there even a specific goal here?

At least Operation Rainfall had a bunch of people all behind one specific goal.

Its more like a series of "goals". Its essentially "We think the Wii U currently sucks, here is what we propose to fix it, Nintendo do as we say"

Yep. They have "phases" the first consists of them asking for f-zero and starfox and some additions to the OS that are considered standard. If that goes well they will move on to their next set of wants. This is why I think this thing is going to fail. They basically want to control what content Nintendo releases in a way. The followers claim they do not want to interfere with what plans Nintendo has going but if they took the time to listen to their pleas they would be doing that. Nintendo does need to change and a lot of good points come up in the videos I watched about the movement but ultimately it's a sloppy thing that I don't see getting anywhere. I don't think it's silly though. I'd love an fzero and starfox game.
---
3DS FC : 0688-5265-1189
PSN: Alksheperd
#32Koi_TenchiPosted 3/25/2014 11:22:50 AM
TomoEK9 posted...
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Is there even a specific goal here?

At least Operation Rainfall had a bunch of people all behind one specific goal.

Its more like a series of "goals". Its essentially "We think the Wii U currently sucks, here is what we propose to fix it, Nintendo do as we say"
Is there anywhere I can find a full list of these goals agreed upon by the whole group behind the movement? An online petition or something?
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#33kaliskonigPosted 3/25/2014 11:22:54 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#34RLSNintendo1985Posted 3/27/2014 4:37:57 AM
If Nintendo were effected by petitions then where in the hell are the Earthbound games?
---
"Long Live Nintendo!"
I own over 2500 games and counting. Once I own enough I'll start a review show.
#35samuraigaidenPosted 3/27/2014 5:22:24 AM
RLSNintendo1985 posted...
If Nintendo were effected by petitions then where in the hell are the Earthbound games?

Check the Wii U virtual console.
#36Bahamut_10thPosted 3/27/2014 5:37:16 AM(edited)
Nobody takes Reggie seriously.

Until he agrees with their own opinions towards fan movements.

Hypocrite morons.

But yeah this particular movement isn't organized. It's not gonna have any effect the way it is.
---
The Rolling Western deserves a big budget sequel. People who agree: 3
#37samuraigaidenPosted 3/27/2014 5:49:31 AM(edited)
Bahamut_10th posted...
Nobody takes Reggie seriously.

Until he agrees with their own opinions towards fan movements.

Hypocrite morons.

But yeah this particular movement isn't organized. It's not gonna have any effect the way it is.

More than that, it's asking for something unrealistic (design new games because I'm telling you to) and something vague (improve Wii U user interface). If they had focused on the interface stuff alone and made clear what they want to see improved, they would have a chance. As is, it's not going to have any result.