GBA titles cost 6.29 GBP in the UK. Released next week.

#31Dark_Link92Posted 3/26/2014 10:36:59 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Baha05 posted...
Are we sure there will not be a variation though?

Well apparently Nintendo announced "each game" to be 6.29

Yeah, and if there is price variation, it'll be them making popular games MORE expensive, ala Earthbound.
---
3DS FC: 4382-3271-9747
Friend Safari: Growlithe, Slugma, and Braixen.
#32The_Shadow_LinkPosted 3/26/2014 10:40:14 AM
Tropicalfreeze posted...
400-500 for a console that is worse than my pc and has no unique library is what is overpriced.

Yeah, the Wii U is pretty overpriced. I wouldn't even buy it for 300 at present.

As for this... I was hoping somewhere between 3 to 5 on it. Unsurprisingly the prices are high for Nintendo once again.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#33googler2Posted 3/26/2014 3:22:39 PM
squatch22 posted...
googler2 posted...
shouldn't be more than $1.99 given the quality now and also easily obtained for emus for free on any smartphone, tablet, and pc

So just because u can pirate them, they should be less? Lol

No, it's because regardless of the price, free and easy access will still be a threat. The only difference is whether Nintendo wants to price themselves out of their own game only a little bit or almost entirely, since a lower price will only be that much more appealing.
If you still have the hardware, most of those games can be had for much less than what Nintendo wants to charge you to download. On top of that, anyone that is doing the right thing and playing by the rules has to pay more and wait like an a****** for absolutely no reason in stark contrast to those less appreciative who have instant access and don't pay to boot. These virtual console games aren't some big AAA titles that are going to steal the sales from their actual U releases. They should be the gaming equivalent of candy, gum, batteries, and really cheap crap you don't really need at any store's checkout line - an impulse buy
#34Bahamut_10thPosted 3/26/2014 3:27:11 PM(edited)
I warned you guys.

But you played deaf ears and were like 'nananana VC pricing is fair!!111'

VC pricing is atrocious. Always been. Always will be. Because fanboys bring up "Nintendo quality" BS as an excuse and pay anyway.

Now do you still doubt IF we get GC Virtual Console, it will be at least 20 dollars?
Do you doubt DS VC will be 15 or more?

Virtual Console price tags should have been half of what they are.

Only SEGA seems to do the prices right for their platforms. Nintendo however is too arrogant.
---
The Rolling Western deserves a big budget sequel. People who agree: 3
#35sonic777Posted 3/26/2014 3:26:22 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Baha05 posted...
Are we sure there will not be a variation though?

Well apparently Nintendo announced "each game" to be 6.29

I wonder where he went. Seriously, I've never met a more shameless defender.
---
Oni_Taedo secretly wants to have NiceKirbyFan9's babies.
#36monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 11:20:13 PM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
Tropicalfreeze posted...
400-500 for a console that is worse than my pc and has no unique library is what is overpriced.

Yeah, the Wii U is pretty overpriced. I wouldn't even buy it for 300 at present.

As for this... I was hoping somewhere between 3 to 5 on it. Unsurprisingly the prices are high for Nintendo once again.

Ignore tropicalfreeze. They are just another pathetic jobvd alt that's angry because I caught them out.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu
Best game of 2013 = The Last of Us. It won the most game of the year awards.
#37ORANGE666Posted 3/27/2014 1:07:14 AM
Thats over $10 US for a wiiu only gba game...

Just think, if you all stood together and refused to pay that much, you would be getting cheaper games.
---
I am a Nintendo Fanboy and let me tell you, being a Drone is actually a great thing.
We have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like other fanboys
#38demesjos2Posted 3/27/2014 1:30:26 AM
ORANGE666 posted...

Just think, if you all stood together and refused to pay that much, you would be getting cheaper games.

They should be on the 3ds were demand would be greater. God forbid nintendo do something logical and makes sense with the vc. Hopefully lackluster wii-u sales with them opens their eyes
#39QuestionmarktariusPosted 3/27/2014 6:51:05 AM
ORANGE666 posted...

Supposedly, the US prices are $8.

Still, the rent is too damn high.
#40random_man9119Posted 3/27/2014 7:05:02 AM
Eh, I'm still buying them regardless...
---
PSN: Des-Nos|3DS FC: 1375 7442 7348
NNID: MrOddities|ACNL: Odd from Utopia