WiiU does one thing better than any other console

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. WiiU does one thing better than any other console
1 year ago#1
Motion Controls

I plugged in my Wii for the first time in years to play some GEWii. The servers are shutting down in May so thought I'd give it a go for a bit for old time sake. Forgot how well Nintendo does motion controls with the Wii Mote. If the WiiU ever gets a FPS worth owning that supports motion sticks I'll have to get a WiiU for sure. BlackFriday 2014 I may get one anyway. Too bad Legends didn't include motion features. Even though the game itself is trash motion stick control at least would have made it more appealing.

So +1 to Nintendo for dem ELITE motion controls
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
1 year ago#2
My PS4 says 'hi.'
---
------Elite NEOGAF SHOCK TROOPER TM
1 year ago#3
Well considering Wii was last gen and owned PS3 motion controls, I'd have to imagine WiiU got even more fine tuned with it. Not Saying PS4 sucks but I know Wii guys who moved on to PS and they say PS doesn't touch Wii when it comes to motion controls.
---
1 year ago#4
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Well considering Wii was last gen and owned PS3 motion controls, I'd have to imagine WiiU got even more fine tuned with it. Not Saying PS4 sucks but I know Wii guys who moved on to PS and they say PS doesn't touch Wii when it comes to motion controls.

That's because Sony seen how many ppl grabbed Wii's motion controls and called them good so they quickly copied and came out with crap that no one really cared about.
---
"Long Live Nintendo!"
I own over 2500 games and counting. Once I own enough I'll start a review show.
1 year ago#5
Sorry post #4, you are on my ignore list :)
---
1 year ago#6
IR pointing is like a couch mouse without a table. I can't even replay RE4 unless its on the Wii, let alone any FPS games...
---
FREE BUMP!!!
Nothing personal... I'm just bored...
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. WiiU does one thing better than any other console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived