GBA games should be free!

#1Lemmywinks13Posted 3/28/2014 12:54:50 AM
Or better yet, they should pay me to download them!!

Ok, now back to reality, there are some absolutely brilliant GBA games coming to Wii U, and I'm sure there are a lot of people that have never played these games. If someone has never played Metroid Fusion, it is an absolute steal at $7.99. If you have played it then it's still a good value. If you own it already then....well quit whining and play that version if you don't like it. Phone "game" prices have made everyone lose there freakin minds when it comes to game pricing. Everyone wants everything handed to them for free or a dollar. It's so annoying.
#2IokuaPosted 3/28/2014 12:56:16 AM
While I do agree that there are some worthwhile GBA titles on their way... not for $8... or on the Wii U.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#3mario6464646464Posted 3/28/2014 12:57:40 AM
This was one of the reasons.
#4Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 12:57:52 AM
Iokua posted...
While I do agree that there are some worthwhile GBA titles on their way... not for $8... or on the Wii U.

Ok...I will give you that one. They should be on 3DS. $8 is fine though. Go to any Vintage Stock or retro gaming store and you will not find these games for less.
#5Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 1:00:00 AM
mario6464646464 posted...

There is a very simple solution for people that find these games to be too expensive.......*drumroll*...........Don't buy them!!!!!!!! Well that was easy wasn't it?
#6AvirosbPosted 3/28/2014 1:13:11 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Phone "game" prices have made everyone lose there freakin minds when it comes to game pricing. Everyone wants everything handed to them for free or a dollar. It's so annoying.
Which is weird since console games are pretty drat expensive, especially if you purchase them day 1 as many people claim to do.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#7Schwepps01Posted 3/28/2014 1:54:00 AM(edited)
Lemmywinks13 posted...

There is a very simple solution for people that find these games to be too expensive.......*drumroll*...........Don't buy them!!!!!!!! Well that was easy wasn't it?

Oh, I assure you I haven't. Haven't needed to turn to Nintendo's draconian lack of account system or tyrannical price structure. Or lack of multiplayer and portability.

Lemmywinks13 posted...
Phone "game" prices have made everyone lose there freakin minds when it comes to game pricing. Everyone wants everything handed to them for free or a dollar. It's so annoying.

Waaah! Boo hoo! Competitive pricing is making me cry! Nintendo should take a page from these people and sell their old grandpa games $2 a pop max. What is so annoying about changing market trends pushing prices lower? Your'e angry you don't have to pay more?
---
#8n00bsaib0tPosted 3/28/2014 1:53:03 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

Oh, I assure you I haven't. Haven't needed to turn to Nintendo's draconian lack of account system or tyrannical price structure. Or lack of multiplayer.

The lack of accounts is a blatant lie. Just because you can't freely move the account to a new system doesn't mean there is no account or nothing tracking your purchases.

The others are the same thing offered by their competition. Horrible pricing for most games (2xtreme for $5 is about 20x its physical price) and lack of multiplayer is the standard for classics on handhelds.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#9ghostofspartapPosted 3/28/2014 1:54:51 AM
its $8 be because the cartidges are more expensive lol
---
'People dont want online games' - Major Nintenmoron Satoru Iwata
#10smash66Posted 3/28/2014 1:56:43 AM
Lol $8 for a gba game. Should be $4.99 at most.
---
Our fans needs to procreate more to save the wiiU - Iwata ///// Want to work for Nintendo? Ask Audrey and Rich. From IGN reviewer to Nintendo employee.