New wiiu game announced!

#3121daysPosted 3/29/2014 12:43:00 PM
DreamSiamese posted...
Is this game going for an anime look? The main girl looks like an anime character.

Yes it is going for an anime look, there will be lots of graphics out next week (hopefully Wednesday) when the kckstarter page and trailer go live.
#32ILoveYouPosted 3/29/2014 12:44:26 PM
21days posted...
Sorry if it's not strategic to what the platform or the market needs (in terms of it is a 2D platformer) to be completely honest I'm personally a big fan of platformers so that was what I wanted to make, and a bigger fan of Nintendo so that's why it's exclusive. I have put in systems I've not experienced in other 2d platfomers so It does feel pretty unique. Remember the great thing about these types of projects is you can speak to the devs directly unlike big third party titles and nothing is fixed in stone. We can create a awesome game together :)

Well i also enjoy platformers. quite alot. if you are looking for input all i really ask in a platformer is a good level of difficulty not cheap o difficulty but i want to die.... a lot. i know not everyone likes that, but the option for higher difficulty is never a bad thing.
---
Insert witty anecdote here (_______________________)
Overhype, the silent video game killer
#33TransdudePosted 3/29/2014 12:46:15 PM
21days posted...
Sorry if it's not strategic to what the platform or the market needs (in terms of it is a 2D platformer) to be completely honest I'm personally a big fan of platformers so that was what I wanted to make, and a bigger fan of Nintendo so that's why it's exclusive. I have put in systems I've not experienced in other 2d platfomers so It does feel pretty unique. Remember the great thing about these types of projects is you can speak to the devs directly unlike big third party titles and nothing is fixed in stone. We can create a awesome game together :)

Would you mind providing us with some gameplay footage instead of just screenshots? I'd like to see how it plays before I voice my opinion.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | Origin ID, NNID, & Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#3421daysPosted 3/29/2014 12:49:14 PM
ILoveYou posted...
21days posted...

Well i also enjoy platformers. quite alot. if you are looking for input all i really ask in a platformer is a good level of difficulty not cheap o difficulty but i want to die.... a lot. i know not everyone likes that, but the option for higher difficulty is never a bad thing.

I couldn't agree more, options are always great. I was actually thinking of a Kid Icarus type system, except you can access the difficulty change from the pause menu. You can slide difficulty from 0.1 to 9.9 the higher the difficulty the more loot you earn, keep doing this and you can edge up your difficulty even more and start earning more loot.

How does that sound?
#35NikraPosted 3/29/2014 12:50:55 PM
21days posted...

Well, I wish you good luck with your project. But you can Count me out. No offence.
#3621daysPosted 3/29/2014 12:51:10 PM
Transdude posted...
21days posted...

Would you mind providing us with some gameplay footage instead of just screenshots? I'd like to see how it plays before I voice my opinion.

I know it sounds like a cop-out but I'm going to wait to the kick starter launches next week for the trailer, the next 30 days after ill keep posting new screens and more videos. (to verify I'm real contact me on twitter @leuvsion)
#3721daysPosted 3/29/2014 12:52:07 PM
Nikra posted...
21days posted...

Well, I wish you good luck with your project. But you can Count me out. No offence.

No problem, this project wont be for everyone - hopefully it does well and the next one will be more up your alley :)
#38Motobug321Posted 3/29/2014 12:53:11 PM
I, for one, thinks it looks really cool. I can't wait to see more!
#39Lefty128kPosted 3/29/2014 12:59:42 PM
SS4_Namreppiv posted...
Some people around here tend to forget that not everyone started out at a AAA Dev. Todays indies are tomorrows Miyamotos. Of course not everyone will agree, but it doesn't matter. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Miyamoto has literally always worked for Nintendo, and he got in partially due to his fathers contacts. So that's basically the worst example you could make.

Persson, who made Minecraft, would be a better one. That's more of a indie-made-good story.
#40caffeinepiratePosted 3/29/2014 1:38:17 PM
NintendoXGames posted...
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/03/29/open-world-platformer-twisted-fusion-announced-for-wii-u/

Like I've said before . . . you know the Wii U is in bad shape when game releases for it are so rare and spread out that it warrants a thread on gamefaqs every time a new game comes out.