Why do people act like it's a good thing if

#1Project MayhemPosted 3/29/2014 6:29:50 AM
A game like Metal Gear or GTA or Batman doesn't come to the Wii U? Isn't it better to have these games so Nintendo won't lose any more customers to the competition?
#2CranberryPSOPosted 3/29/2014 6:33:43 AM
You do know that just because 1 or 2 people on the board said that, it doesn't mean a large number of people think that, right?
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 3
#3Kaiser_GiygasPosted 3/29/2014 6:34:17 AM
This topic again?
---
Ridley for Smash Bros. 4
Official Giygas of every board
#4HambodiasPosted 3/29/2014 6:35:24 AM
Because they are delusional and think that those games will ruin the first party games on wii u.

I would've loved to buy GTA and/or MGS for my Wii U. but I'm fine because I still have other ways of playing them
---
Dertbag Clothing
GT: Lord Hambo, NNID: Hambodias1
#5Kaiser_GiygasPosted 3/29/2014 6:36:32 AM
CranberryPSO posted...
You do know that just because 1 or 2 people on the board said that, it doesn't mean a large number of people think that, right?

And this, most people who says that is trolling, no one is that dumb.
---
Ridley for Smash Bros. 4
Official Giygas of every board
#6Baha05Posted 3/29/2014 6:59:06 AM
CranberryPSO posted...

This, besides while it sucks these games aren't coming I think it sucks more tat developers can't work around it or making games inbetween.
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)
#7ZatchBellPosted 3/29/2014 7:02:26 AM
Metal Gear Ground 5 Ground Zeroes was nothing more than a paid demo for MGS 5. With all due respect to batman we have had a batman game in 2012, 2013 and getting the 3ds/vita version for digital release in april of this year, I think we have enough batman games on wiiu. I would like stronger 3rd party support on wii u, but these two titles are not needed.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#8KaiRyusakiPosted 3/29/2014 7:09:06 AM
It's a good thing cause the WiiU wont be holding it back or anything.

Gotta be that there idort to enjoy video games.
#9Too_many_namesPosted 3/29/2014 7:19:01 AM
They are in denial. They try to "prove" that their console of choice is the best. Since the Wii U is the one that is...not doing so hot right now, there a lot of "offenders" and "defenders", as proven by this board.

This, to a lesser extent, hold true for the PS Vita as well.

"The 3DS has crappy games, the Vita will outsold in the next! It is the ultimate handheld!"
---
An old man once told me: "No old man is to be trusted".
#10Megamushroom666Posted 3/29/2014 7:26:54 AM
It's not a good thing, it's bad for the Wii U.
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
SNACKEROO.com - Only the tastiest models.