Why do people act like it's a good thing if

#11terrancejonesPosted 3/29/2014 7:34:23 AM
Which is the point of the subject. It's not a good thing that these games are coming out, but they never did release first, in the first place on Nintendo consoles. I'd like Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out here, but The main series for these games always go Sony first and foremost.

As for Batman, and in my interest still, Assassian's Creed, well that's just a loss I guess... Nothing to do but do the Dual Console thing like we've always done since the N64 Era in order to get the best of both worlds...
---
If people want the Wii U Cheaper, and the cost of the White model is already the price of the 3DS XL, are they saying they want it the same price as a 3DS?
#12Baha05Posted 3/29/2014 7:38:03 AM
terrancejones posted...
Which is the point of the subject. It's not a good thing that these games are coming out, but they never did release first, in the first place on Nintendo consoles. I'd like Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out here, but The main series for these games always go Sony first and foremost.

As for Batman, and in my interest still, Assassian's Creed, well that's just a loss I guess... Nothing to do but do the Dual Console thing like we've always done since the N64 Era in order to get the best of both worlds...

Yeah true but with something like MGS we have seen them ported to Nintendo systems and while no main series was put on the Nintendo consoles, we did see a lot of Kingdom Hearts titles on their handhelds and more so the game leading into KHIII
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)
#13terrancejonesPosted 3/29/2014 7:56:15 AM
My point exactly.
---
If people want the Wii U Cheaper, and the cost of the White model is already the price of the 3DS XL, are they saying they want it the same price as a 3DS?