A Hat in Time ever coming?

#1cyberwarrior94Posted 4/4/2014 7:57:34 PM
I know its in early Beta (its been like that for a while now that I think about it), but I heard this game was coming soon to the Wii U. I saw a well known YouTuber who let's played it's early beta build, and with is issues aside, I loved it. But has there been any word as to when the final product will comes (in this case for PC as well) and it hits the Wii U as well? Not trying to cause any stirs or anything, just curious as I've not seen any news related to it in a while. Hope no one is offended in anyways. Enjoy and cheers!
---
PSN, Steam, Nintendo ID, and YT Name: Cyberworrier94
Check out my future LP's on YouTube!
#2CranberryPSOPosted 4/4/2014 8:01:14 PM
This was a kickstarter right? Do they have any kind of forums or announcement board or anything? Unless someone here is an inside developer, I don't think anyone here could tell you when it's coming. It's probably best to ask on the project page, assuming there is one.`
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 3
#3EmeralDragon23Posted 4/4/2014 8:03:49 PM
Haven't heard a word about a Wii U version in a while.
---
El Psy Congroo
3DS FC: 3952-7469-6840
#41212-1Posted 4/7/2014 11:49:43 PM
EmeralDragon23 posted...

HAHA I went to this board because I thought the name of the game sounded familiar, and recently I am bad with tabs so I had all these tabs open and some of them were about theories for space travel and stuff because I was just playing the Steins gate game which was just released in english, and I was closing some tabs and could have sworn I read the words, "El Psy Congroo"

For a second I thought maybe I was just going crazy, then I realized it was in your sig. Well anyway, just make sure the organization hasn't caught on to you yet, you never know when they could be listening, waiting to make their next move!
#5TerotrousPosted 4/8/2014 12:05:13 AM
Kickstarter takes time. I'm sure it'll come eventually, but it could easily be another 6 months to a year with all the stuff they were trying to cram into it.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
http://whatliesbeyondnovel.blogspot.ca/ - My novel, updates weekly
#6NarutoDewPosted 4/8/2014 12:06:56 AM
1212-1 posted...
EmeralDragon23 posted...

HAHA I went to this board because I thought the name of the game sounded familiar, and recently I am bad with tabs so I had all these tabs open and some of them were about theories for space travel and stuff because I was just playing the Steins gate game which was just released in english, and I was closing some tabs and could have sworn I read the words, "El Psy Congroo"

For a second I thought maybe I was just going crazy, then I realized it was in your sig. Well anyway, just make sure the organization hasn't caught on to you yet, you never know when they could be listening, waiting to make their next move!

My safety was threatened by Agent SBAllen but I managed to escape to this temporary account

the organization is fearsome indeed

El. Psy. Congroo.
---
EmeralDragon23's Alt.
The love child of a confusing orgy between EmeralDragon23, Ukon and ChetleyDew