I honestly feel sorry for people who haven't bought a Wii U.

#1bountyhunter85Posted 4/5/2014 2:36:43 AM
So many amazing games coming out, and the best rated games of this gen so far.
---
NNID & PSN: Benzuko XBL: Benzuko1985
3DS: 4081 5484 0944
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 4/5/2014 2:38:16 AM
Eh l don't care. Let the haters wallow in their ignorance.
#3Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 4/5/2014 2:47:48 AM
I bought one, and there isn't much to feel sorry about. I don't care about ratings, I've been gaming long enough to know what I like

The system will certainly be picking up soon though, can't wait for kart, smash, X, bayo, etcn
---
Smash 4 for Wii U!
#4NemerlightPosted 4/5/2014 2:48:06 AM
That list is pretty impressive.
---
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
#5DreamSiamesePosted 4/5/2014 2:57:07 AM
It all depends on what you consider amazing games. I hear alot of people talking of the greatness that is Super Mario 3D World, then you have an equal amount of people saying how it's a disappointing, uninspired, sequel to the Super Mario game on the 3DS (how it's a step backwards from Galaxy, and so on).

I don't own a Wii U because I don't feel it's worth buying yet... Don't care if anyone feels sorry for me or not.
#6Yuri_LowelIPosted 4/5/2014 3:02:59 AM
Really stupid topic

You feel sorry for people who haven't bought a wii U then talk about games that are coming out in the future?

Yes because people will go out and buy one now when they can wait for smash bros bundles which will save them a good deal of money.
---
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif
#7Yuri_LowelIPosted 4/5/2014 3:07:17 AM(edited)
DeathSoul2000 posted...

The only ignorance are those who convince themselves that Nintendo can do no wrong.

But keep reassuring yourself everyone is wrong and that the wii U should be the top selling console in the market right now. The mentality of a Nintendo fanboy is the most ignorant thing of all. Remember that. But don't take my word for it. Just look at the sales numbers.
---
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif
#8mario6464646464Posted 4/5/2014 3:07:39 AM
Yuri_LowelI posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...

The only ignorance are those who convince themselves that Nintendo can do no wrong.

But keep reassuring yourself everyone is wrong and that the wii U should be the top selling console in the market right now. The mentality of a Nintendo fanboy is the most ignorant thing of all. Remember that.

B...B..But is nintendo a god.
#9n00bsaib0tPosted 4/5/2014 3:22:08 AM
mario6464646464 posted...
Yuri_LowelI posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...

But keep reassuring yourself everyone is wrong and that the wii U should be the top selling console in the market right now. The mentality of a Nintendo fanboy is the most ignorant thing of all. Remember that.

B...B..But is nintendo a god.

You don't have to view Nintendo as a god to see what they are doing right, and their games are some of the best on the market right now regardless of how the WiiU is selling just like the Dreamcast had some of the best games on the market regardless of how it was selling.

As for the guy talking about 3D World and people's opinions of it, people complain because they are too stupid to see what it is. It was never supposed to be Galaxy 3, Sunshine 2, or 64 2. It was supposed to be a console game in the same vane as 3D Land. Anyone who expected otherwise was an idiot.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#10Nightstar1994Posted 4/5/2014 3:24:45 AM
I'll get one when a DB/Naruto exclusive game is announced @_@

Tired of the Storm francishe so I hope another company will make a game for the Wii U.
---
Pokemon Y: Schneizel
FC: 4124 - 5013 - 1344