Does anyone have a list of the upcoming games for the Wii U this year?

#31Linetrix(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 3:07:53 PM
squatch22 posted...
Linetrix posted...
dancing_cactuar posted...
No, what I'm saying is that there might be unannounced games that might come out this year, whether it be for Wii U, PS4, or X1, that's all. So technically, it isn't a complete list of 2014 PS4 games

Who said anything about a complete list?

You did, asking how many games are coming.

Stahp it!
---
Accusing others of making death threats isn't offensive. Accusing someone of doing 9/11 is because it was in America. - GameFAQs admin
#32squatch22Posted 4/6/2014 3:09:21 PM
Linetrix posted...
squatch22 posted...
Linetrix posted...
No, what I'm saying is that there might be unannounced games that might come out this year, whether it be for Wii U, PS4, or X1, that's all. So technically, it isn't a complete list of 2014 PS4 games

Who said anything about a complete list?

You did, asking how many games are coming.

Stahp it!

Don't ask if u don't want to know...
---
According to a certain troll I'm in possession of a time machine, as he claims he can prove I live with my mum... who died in 2002.
#33dancing_cactuarPosted 4/6/2014 3:09:29 PM
Linetrix posted...
It was sort of implied in the attached article

Nope, it wasn't. Next.

Dude, I'm trying to be civil with you and contribute to the topic at hand, I'd appreciate it if you stopped tossing my statements to the side just because there was one thing you didn't like about the post.
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith
#34Linetrix(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 3:11:23 PM
Linetrix posted...

Nope, it wasn't. Next.

Dude, I'm trying to be civil with you and contribute to the topic at hand, I'd appreciate it if you stopped tossing my statements to the side just because there was one thing you didn't like about the post.

One wrong thing I didn't like.
---
Accusing others of making death threats isn't offensive. Accusing someone of doing 9/11 is because it was in America. - GameFAQs admin
#35Felix6464Posted 4/6/2014 3:14:09 PM
kaliskonig posted...
Yeah Nintendo has about 120 plus indies coming since everyone counts those but as far as retail titles go we really only have what is on the gamefaqs release list plus about 10 others known so far.

Is it ok if I ask what are the exclusive retail titles coming out for x1/ps4?
---
GameFAQS makes 9gag look intelligent and sane. 9gag!
#36dancing_cactuarPosted 4/6/2014 3:16:38 PM
Linetrix posted...
Linetrix posted...

Nope, it wasn't. Next.

One wrong thing I didn't like.

Alright, let's just put that behind us and either move this to the topic baronvladz was nice enough to post, or discuss the links he posted here, whichever works.

Never even heard of half of the games on those lists. Lotta indies this gen.
---
#37Schwepps01Posted 4/6/2014 3:16:53 PM
Felix6464 posted...
kaliskonig posted...
Yeah Nintendo has about 120 plus indies coming since everyone counts those but as far as retail titles go we really only have what is on the gamefaqs release list plus about 10 others known so far.

No, it's not ok. I know where this is going, drone. Keep this topic about Nintendo. I think their 6 or 7 retail games all year, all by them, is of great concern to me. If you want to talk about ps4, go to the ps4 board. That is all.
---
"Does that have unknown games in it?" --squatch22 inquiring if a list of upcoming PS4 games has unannounced games on it
#38dancing_cactuarPosted 4/6/2014 3:20:14 PM
Schwepps01 posted...
Felix6464 posted...
kaliskonig posted...

No, it's not ok. I know where this is going, drone. Keep this topic about Nintendo. I think their 6 or 7 retail games all year, all by them, is of great concern to me. If you want to talk about ps4, go to the ps4 board. That is all.

Hey man, the OP kinda brought the PS4 into the topic in the first place, and in doing so, opened the doors for comparison.
---
#39Felix6464Posted 4/6/2014 4:04:16 PM
Schwepps01 posted...
Felix6464 posted...
kaliskonig posted...

>Swepps
>calling others drones

"Hello pot? This is kettle, you're black."
---
GameFAQS makes 9gag look intelligent and sane. 9gag!