Has Nintendo EAD made ANY games with voice chat since the 3DS came out?

#11SnowToiletPosted 4/6/2014 10:42:26 PM
Why do you need voice chat? It's an annoying feature, honestly. It used to break my Killzone 3 game badly because I couldn't concentrate. Muting players is a total out of the way thing.
#12Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/6/2014 10:46:47 PM
LatchKeyKid posted...
As an XBox Live subscriber from almost the beginning of that service, Nintendo fans aren't missing much.

I think Nintendo took a lot of the bad elements from that system into consideration.
#13iKhan88(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 10:48:30 PM
SnowToilet posted...
Why do you need voice chat? It's an annoying feature, honestly. It used to break my Killzone 3 game badly because I couldn't concentrate. Muting players is a total out of the way thing.

Because it's an included feature, and Nintendo's entire business model revolves around them utilizing included features in their games.
---
"That does not excuse the things we have done. It is merely a motive, not a justification" --Kratos Aurion
#14splashinkarpPosted 4/6/2014 10:51:54 PM
I can confirm that Pokemon XY online has a bunch of people pretending to be girls. They may actually be Chris Hanson in disguise, please use caution.
#15FlyinTonitePosted 4/6/2014 11:01:21 PM
Nintendo will probably not be "getting" proper online anytime soon so these petty arguments should just go away. Nintendo hasn't shown us they learned anything about online play so it's really a bit much to argue about it. Party chat, which the Wii U doesn't even support iirc, is what people should be clamoring for not game chat.
---
Sony fanboys are the most annoying, Nintendo fanboys are the most ignorant and Microsoft fanboys are adorable because they think they're people.