Honestly, Nintendo knows what's best for them more than any of you guys do.

#1ThunderPotatoPosted 4/8/2014 6:03:30 PM
The armchair market analysts on this board would have Nintendo bankrupt within 5 years. So why don't we stop complaining about Smash Bros coming out on the 3DS first?
---
Now Playing: Gundam vs. Gundam Next and Persona 3 Portable.
GameFAQs: Single greatest reason to support eugenics.
#2TransdudePosted 4/8/2014 6:05:00 PM
Um, isn't it coming out on two different dates a good things because then you'll have enough money to buy both?
---
http://www.dailymotion.com/Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/Transdude1996
#3DorotimusWitikPosted 4/8/2014 6:08:38 PM(edited)
I disagree. People on Gamefaqs have been undoubtedly right on a few things. Calling it the Wii U was in fact a bad idea. The Gamepad remains 90% pointless so far and a heavy source of cost. I'm sure there are other things too.

Really, it has struck me as a bad idea to do this dual release thing for a while now in large part because Nintendo does need SSB to be a game that sells people on the Wii U. Hopefully a month or so after the 3DS version releases we'll start hearing about how they were trolling and the Wii U version will have more characters and more content in general. I've always felt like the 3DS version should be a sort of diet coke of SSB... leaner and less satisfying, but still better than water. You know, decent enough on its own, but really makes you wish you had a regular coke.
#4Murderstorm117Posted 4/8/2014 6:06:46 PM
Yup which is why the wii u is a smashing success with great third party support
---
NNID Mstorm
Proud owner of PS4 since Day 1 Proud owner of Xbox One since 3/11/14
#5OMEGA RUGALPosted 4/8/2014 6:06:55 PM
ThunderPotato posted...
The armchair market analysts on this board would have Nintendo bankrupt within 5 years. So why don't we stop complaining about Smash Bros coming out on the 3DS first?

You are right ... Nintendo knows that there is more money to gain from an early 3DS release than if they wasted more resources in trying to turn the Wii U's fortune around.

It is why they rarely lose money.

Good for Nintendo as a whole ... bad for Wii U's future though.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Heroes need to win all the time to be remembered. Villains only need to win once
#6caffeinepiratePosted 4/8/2014 6:11:20 PM
ThunderPotato posted...
The armchair market analysts on this board would have Nintendo bankrupt within 5 years.

Heh. Nintendo is already well on its way without our well.
#7ThunderPotato(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 6:49:22 PM
caffeinepirate posted...
ThunderPotato posted...
The armchair market analysts on this board would have Nintendo bankrupt within 5 years.

Heh. Nintendo is already well on its way without our well.

That snark seems to be getting in the way of forming proper sentences.
---
Now Playing: Gundam vs. Gundam Next and Persona 3 Portable.
GameFAQs: Single greatest reason to support eugenics.
#8PUNCHOUT1116Posted 4/8/2014 7:03:05 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
Yup which is why the wii u is a smashing success with great third party support

Yknow, back when I though Nintendo had just made some missteps and could easily improve their situation, I never agreed with this guy.

Now though? He's right more times than I would rather him be.

If Nintendo had any clue whatsoever, the console wouldn't be in the shape it is in currently. At this point, they have done so, so, so many things wrong here that this thing is a lost cause.

For a business that should know better, they certainly aren't showing it.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#9vanguard29Posted 4/8/2014 7:05:28 PM
everyone on the internet thinks they're a god damn genius on every subject.

well, basically everyone. the numbers are too damn high!
---
"I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you." - Malcolm Reynolds
#nintendoomination
#10FlyinTonitePosted 4/8/2014 7:06:29 PM
Nintendo knows what's best for them? 3 years of losses is "what's best for them" y'okay.
---
Sony fanboys are the most annoying, Nintendo fanboys are the most ignorant and Microsoft fanboys are adorable because they think they're people.