"Third parties don't release for Nintendo consoles because they can't compete.."

#11AstralFrost(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 7:26:29 PM
AceMos posted...
^ when was the last time nintnedo treateda 3r dparty poorly

They haven't had any opportunity since they're ignored by third parties but how about the entire Wii U development, for an obvious one.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#12Baha05Posted 4/8/2014 7:27:24 PM
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
Baha05 posted...
Ehh I more think it's a matter of 3rd party gimping their games (Wii excluded)

or selling gimpy games like on the Wii ;)

Who knows there is so much shady crap going on behind the scenes no one can say for certain.

Doesn't help that devs seem to be kinda stupid. Dues Ex on the Wii U had zero chances once the gamepad features became non exclusive and at $50 instead of $30. It'd like some devs are doing this on purpose.
---
"DLC has always and still means all downloaded content, but of course Nintendo fanboys always did and will bend logic to suit their ignorance."
#13NovaLevossidaPosted 4/8/2014 7:27:41 PM
Transdude posted...
AceMos posted...

The first batch of Wii U dev kits. Haven't heard anything else recently besides that.

In all honesty, there's not that many third parties still on board with Nintendo for the Wii U, just Ubisoft mainly and the indies. There's really not that many groups to treat poorly compared to a couple of years ago when the Wii U hadn't come out.
---
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter
#14AceMosPosted 4/8/2014 7:28:11 PM
Transdude posted...
AceMos posted...

The first batch of Wii U dev kits. Haven't heard anything else recently besides that.

what are you even tlaking about
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#15Tails555Posted 4/8/2014 7:42:52 PM
Are you saying that they can?
---
...the only reason that the Wii sold was due to casuals buying Wii Sports and Wii fit. Nothing to do with first party games. -AstralFrost
#16Skill4ReelPosted 4/8/2014 7:47:07 PM
It doesn't bother you guys that pledge allegiance to non-Nintendo console platforms that your own first part software isn't the priority for many of the console owners of those platforms? How come Killzone isn't outselling Call of Duty yet? Even though Call of Duty Ghosts was weak as hell last year?

It's true that if you go by sales. Mario, Zelda, and all Nintendo IP's sell Nintendo consoles more than any third party software does. COD holds no weight on this platform like the fat plumber in suspenders does. There is no competition. This topic doesn't even make any sense. You state the facts, and then try to refute them? Why spend all day on VGchartz obsessing over numbers just to be in denial about them?

Tropical Freeze is already crapping all over COD on this platform after only a few months. That doesn't look like competition to me.
#17AstralFrost(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 7:51:43 PM
Love how half the responses are "who'd believe that?" and the other half are "hurr durr obviously its true".

Really shows who's who.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#18RogueStatus28Posted 4/8/2014 7:53:07 PM
Coming off that Smash Bros direct and last week's Mario Kart 8 trailer… These look like the best games I've seen, ever.
#19CranberryPSOPosted 4/8/2014 7:55:46 PM
Did a board search for "3rd party compete"

Not a single topic found.

Who is even saying this?
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 3
#20AstralFrost(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 8:00:24 PM
CranberryPSO posted...
Did a board search for "3rd party compete"

Not a single topic found.

Who is even saying this?

People in this topic are claiming this.
---