"Third parties don't release for Nintendo consoles because they can't compete.."

#51comicman117Posted 4/12/2014 11:19:44 PM(edited)
ElectricMole posted...
3rd parties can easily compete and sell well on a Nintendo system. It's happening right now on 3ds. so much 3rd party games.

You know that doesn't count, at least according to phonies.
#52IngExBeinPosted 4/12/2014 11:31:49 PM
ssjgohhku posted...
Third party games are low quality compared to AAA Nintendo first party masterpieces which all become instant classics and are considered the best games of all time.

Too bad Triple A games are overblown pieces of crap most of the time too, just like low budget titles.
#53Felix6464Posted 4/12/2014 11:32:28 PM
AstralFrost posted...
Since nobody has been able to offer any proof regarding this ludicrous claim I'm going to say its summarily dismissed. If this ever comes up in the future please link this topic since its quite clear that this claim is bogus.

Ironically, you never provided evidence of your own for your claims, so what you say should be bogus as well, and promptly dismissed.
---
GameFAQS makes 9gag look intelligent and sane. 9gag!
#54AstralFrost(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2014 11:37:47 PM
Felix6464 posted...
AstralFrost posted...
Since nobody has been able to offer any proof regarding this ludicrous claim I'm going to say its summarily dismissed. If this ever comes up in the future please link this topic since its quite clear that this claim is bogus.

Ironically, you never provided evidence of your own for your claims, so what you say should be bogus as well, and promptly dismissed.

The topic isn't about claims I've made, but feel free to post in one of my other topics if you disagree with something I've said.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#55Lefty128kPosted 4/12/2014 11:38:35 PM
AstralFrost posted...
80/80

... with Nintendo first party titles.

Do we still believe this, really? There are no barely any first party titles released on the Wii U to compete with! Is we still really using this excuse as to why the Wii U isn't getting any games? Can we put this tired argument to rest now and never mention it again, please?

New Super Mario Bros. U 3.83 million
Nintendo Land 2.91 mil
Super Mario 3D World 1.94 mil
New Super Luigi U 1.42 mil
Wii Party U 1.17 mil
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker 890k
Pikmin 3 750k
Lego City Undercover 730k <----best selling third party title on Wii U
ZombiU 650k
Monster Hunter Tri 480k

You fanboys will buy a 2-gen old first party HD port for $40, or 2D side-scrolling Mario game before you'll buy a game like ZombiU, which you all rave about as great usage of the tablet. That's why third parties don't want to publish all that much on Wii U anymore.
#56IngExBeinPosted 4/12/2014 11:41:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#57TurbokkPosted 4/13/2014 4:34:43 AM
IngExBein posted...
How is that the fault of the fanboys?

The Nintendo fanboys are the MINORITY of Nintendo's audience.

Stop being dumb.

if I recall, EVERYBODY in the Industry and Media trashed ZombiU. How is it shocking it didn't break 7 digits.

Trashed? It has a higher metacritic score then many of Sony and MIcrosoft exclusives and yet their low rated games far outsold ZombiU.

ZombiU = 77 metacritic and 650k sales in over a year
Ryse Son of Rome = 60 metacritic and 900k sales in 5 months
Knack = 54 metacritic and 1 million sales in 5 months
#58Lefty128kPosted 4/13/2014 1:34:48 PM
Turbokk posted...
Trashed? It has a higher metacritic score then many of Sony and MIcrosoft exclusives and yet their low rated games far outsold ZombiU.

And those games have been out for a far shorter time than ZombiU.
#59squatch22Posted 4/13/2014 1:38:01 PM
Lefty128k posted...
Turbokk posted...

And those games have been out for a far shorter time than ZombiU.

Which shows ratings mean nothing
---
According to a certain troll I'm in possession of a time machine, as he claims he can prove I live with my mum... who died in 2002.
#60KyoReiseTaisenPosted 4/13/2014 1:43:51 PM
Turbokk posted...
IngExBein posted...
How is that the fault of the fanboys?

The Nintendo fanboys are the MINORITY of Nintendo's audience.

Stop being dumb.

if I recall, EVERYBODY in the Industry and Media trashed ZombiU. How is it shocking it didn't break 7 digits.

It's nice to see you don't pay any attention or have longer term memory.

ZombiU at its launch? Was like UNANIMOUSLY slammed.