Wii U has by far the best gaming lineup of 2014

#61jaypeonPosted 4/12/2014 8:44:23 AM
Mr_Delcroix posted...
Legend053180 posted...
I'm gonna say Arkham Knight will be the best action game and Dragon Age may give X a run for its money (that is if either come out this year).

But yeah, Smash, Kart, and Kong are pretty strong this year.

>Some awful AAA batman punch-em-up better than Bayonetta

Get a load of this guy

batman will have a better story, believable characters and dialogue, more content, and better graphics. bayonetta will just have better gameplay. ill take my games with quality all around.
#62HermeticJusticePosted 4/12/2014 8:50:04 AM(edited)
Neo_Heartless posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...
HighwayPilot posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...
I don't think Persona 5 is going to make it overseas in 2014. It would be great though if it did.
I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't even make 2014 in Japan, but until it is definite we can hope. The same goes for X.

If not, then 2015 will surely be the year of the RPG. X, P5, FFXV, The Witcher 3, Plus whatever we get on handhelds.

If Bravely Default 2 improves upon the first and we see it in 2015 I'll proclaim 2015 the year of the RPG now and forever. So much choice!

SMT X FE > everything else

even if you count the Witcher 3, Tales of Zestiria, Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts III, Persona 5, or anything else
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#63HermeticJusticePosted 4/12/2014 8:50:39 AM
jaypeon posted...
Mr_Delcroix posted...
Legend053180 posted...
I'm gonna say Arkham Knight will be the best action game and Dragon Age may give X a run for its money (that is if either come out this year).

But yeah, Smash, Kart, and Kong are pretty strong this year.

>Some awful AAA batman punch-em-up better than Bayonetta

Get a load of this guy

batman will have a better story, believable characters and dialogue, more content, and better graphics. bayonetta will just have better gameplay. ill take my games with quality all around.

he said best action game, not best RPG
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#64ThePaleRiderpPosted 4/12/2014 8:52:03 AM
HermeticJustice posted...
Neo_Heartless posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...
HighwayPilot posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...
I don't think Persona 5 is going to make it overseas in 2014. It would be great though if it did.
I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't even make 2014 in Japan, but until it is definite we can hope. The same goes for X.

If not, then 2015 will surely be the year of the RPG. X, P5, FFXV, The Witcher 3, Plus whatever we get on handhelds.

If Bravely Default 2 improves upon the first and we see it in 2015 I'll proclaim 2015 the year of the RPG now and forever. So much choice!

SMT X FE > everything else

even if you count the Witcher 3, Tales of Zestiria, Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts III, Persona 5, or anything else

It's a tie between KH3 FFXV and SMT X FE. I personally think KH3 will be the best that's just me.
---
Why was Oedipus against profanity? Because he kisses his mother with that mouth.
#65HermeticJusticePosted 4/12/2014 8:57:23 AM
luckily it has no chance of releasing next year, especially if Final Fantasy XV does

and a 2015 release for Final Fantasy 15 would be great, but after FF13 I'm a bit timid
---
#66yeti44(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2014 9:22:28 AM
HermeticJustice posted...
luckily it has no chance of releasing next year, especially if Final Fantasy XV does

and a 2015 release for Final Fantasy 15 would be great, but after FF13 I'm a bit timid

FF15 was revealed before PS3 even released. I'm not holding my breath for a release any time soon. It's like Duke Nukem Forever part 2...
---
Nintendo stock 12,165. Sony stock 1,765
Nice guys finish last
#67Seth56Posted 4/12/2014 9:45:22 AM
If only it had any good games that were actually worth buying.
#68HermeticJusticePosted 4/12/2014 9:47:53 AM
Seth56 posted...
If only it had any good games that were actually worth buying.

don't worry, SMT X FE comes out next year
---
#69happysteve789Posted 4/12/2014 9:50:18 AM
yeti44 posted...
To the trolls with nothing better to do than insult me: thanks for keeping my topic bumped to the top. Keep up the good work :)

They're not insulting you. You put out a matter of fact opinion post, and are getting mad when other disagree with you.
---
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But a far more terrible thing, is to admit it."
#70ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/12/2014 9:51:56 AM
Mandrew257 posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Well Microsoft has the best shooter in the form of Sunset Overdrive provided we don't get another Fuze incident.

Hopefully Sunset Overdrive is good. That'd push me to buy an X1

Same here... but I just can't support Microsoft's earlier decisions with the One, even if it's all been recalled. It just wouldn't be right.
---
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it"
- Arthur Dent, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy