Wii U has by far the best gaming lineup of 2014

#81OneformPosted 4/12/2014 1:55:49 PM
TalesRevenant posted...
Yeti, you are getting seriously annoying. You make a new topic every few days, and it's always either making fun of Sony/Microsoft, while insulting everyone who disagrees with you on Nintendo.

Don't you get tired!?

I'm surprised you still aren't banned.

No he doesn't get tired of it as there aren't any games out for his wiiu that he wants to play so he has all the time in the world to create his fanboy/reassurance topics.

Even when all those "best games" come out, he'll still be on here with more fanboy/reassurance topics every couple of days.
---
The fine line between honour and vengeance will be crossed by one.
#82happysteve789Posted 4/12/2014 2:22:29 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
happysteve789 posted...
yeti44 posted...
To the trolls with nothing better to do than insult me: thanks for keeping my topic bumped to the top. Keep up the good work :)

They're not insulting you. You put out a matter of fact opinion post, and are getting mad when other disagree with you.

This topic's more or less being relentlessly attacked by anti-nintendo folks accusing him of being a troll. Not of saying that anything he said was wrong, just saying that he is either a troll or fanboy,

It's hard to tell which one is worse sometimes
---
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But a far more terrible thing, is to admit it."
#83ss4gogeta_darkPosted 4/12/2014 2:26:10 PM
Can't help but disagree. Ultra Street Fighter 4 comes out this year and while it is a DLC update, it will be infinitely more popular, and considered more so than smash. It took smash this long just to get to Evo, while SF games have been at Evo for years.
---
FX 8150 @ 4.4ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning 1225/1700|MSI 990fxa-gd80|G.skill 1866mhz| W8prox64
FCs in contacts. NNID Heroxoot
#84yeti44(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2014 6:13:33 PM
SocialNeku posted...
yeti44 posted...
- the best JRPG (X)

Persona 5, *Xillia 2 (2012 actually), Sen No Kiseki II, *Trails in the Sky SC

Hopefully there's a discount whenever X hits so I can impulse buy it day one without remorse.. otherwise I can always wait a bit before getting the console.

*forgot to add, if we are talking about US/EU only releases.

I didn't say X was the only JRPG of the year. I said it would be the best. That's absolutely true if it's anything like Xenoblade.

Persona is massively overrated. Tales is weeaboo anime garbage with a sometimes fun battle system. Only ones I really liked were Abyss, Destiny, Eternia, and Symphonia.

Trails in the sky is a port although it could be decent. Will definitely try it out when it hits steam.
---
Nintendo stock 12,165. Sony stock 1,765
Nice guys finish last
#85shinstrikePosted 4/12/2014 6:35:55 PM
we have expections for Yarn Yoshi after ..well hell let's face it, when was the last good Yoshi game? Yoshi's Island? lol
---
Pokemon X Friend Safari Galvantula, Electrabuzz, Pachirisu(Electric type), friend code 2766 8993 3310 3DS name Generic, Pokemon X name Land
#86RogueStatus28Posted 4/12/2014 6:38:18 PM
Missing best shooter, can't win them all
#87SuigintouEVPosted 4/12/2014 6:59:04 PM
jaypeon posted...
Mr_Delcroix posted...
Legend053180 posted...
I'm gonna say Arkham Knight will be the best action game and Dragon Age may give X a run for its money (that is if either come out this year).

But yeah, Smash, Kart, and Kong are pretty strong this year.

>Some awful AAA batman punch-em-up better than Bayonetta

Get a load of this guy

batman will have a better story, believable characters and dialogue, more content, and better graphics. bayonetta will just have better gameplay. ill take my games with quality all around.

With due respect, the original Bayonetta is a better, more memorable game than either Arkham Asylum or Arkham City.
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
#88CaiusIcePosted 4/12/2014 7:21:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#89Felix6464Posted 4/12/2014 9:42:39 PM
ss4gogeta_dark posted...
Can't help but disagree. Ultra Street Fighter 4 comes out this year and while it is a DLC update, it will be infinitely more popular, and considered more so than smash. It took smash this long just to get to Evo, while SF games have been at Evo for years.

Yes, because a SF rehash (literally a rehash, one of the secret characters is even a clone for Pete's sake!) is going to be more popular than one of the most anticipated game in years, especially when CapCom is one of the most hated developers in the industry at the moment.

This whole topic reeks of stupidity from fanboys of all sides.
---
GameFAQS makes 9gag look intelligent and sane. 9gag!
#90shinstrikePosted 4/12/2014 9:53:02 PM
Felix6464 posted...
ss4gogeta_dark posted...

Yes, because a SF rehash (literally a rehash, one of the secret characters is even a clone for Pete's sake!) is going to be more popular than one of the most anticipated game in years, especially when CapCom is one of the most hated developers in the industry at the moment.

This whole topic reeks of stupidity from fanboys of all sides.

Rehash or not, Street Fighter is -the- fighter. Many others have tried, none will ever strip it of that title. That and smash isnt considered a serious fighter game. it's fun, dont get me wrong, but huge fighters consist of Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat esque and well..you get the point.
---
Pokemon X Friend Safari Galvantula, Electrabuzz, Pachirisu(Electric type), friend code 2766 8993 3310 3DS name Generic, Pokemon X name Land