I think the Wii Remote and Nunchuck might be one of Nintendo's best controllers!

#1RecursosHumanosPosted 4/12/2014 10:34:25 PM
What is your favorite controller? - Results (24 votes)
NES Controller
0% (0 votes)
SNES Controller
4.17% (1 votes)
Nintendo 64 Contoller
4.17% (1 votes)
Gamecube Controller
45.83% (11 votes)
Wii Remote (Pointer)
0% (0 votes)
Wii Remote + Nunchuck
12.5% (3 votes)
Wii Remote (Sideways)
0% (0 votes)
Classic Controller (Pro Controller)
4.17% (1 votes)
Wii U Gamepad
29.17% (7 votes)
Sega Dreamcast or other
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Recently I've been playing a lot of great Wii games I skipped last generation. And my goodness! When the game doesn't ask you to use motion controls, the Wii Remote and nunchuck might be the most comfortable controller I've ever used.

Granted, motion controls are anything but comfortable, but I like the idea of playing with both my hands lying independently from each other. Having one arm rest on my couch's arm rest with the nunchuck and having another rest on my lap while I play is very nice.

For example, games like Okami, A boy and his blob or lost in shadow that don't use much motion controls are very nice to operate. Did Nintendo have a great idea here that has not been exploited enough? Should we have more free hand controllers like the Wii Remote and Nunchuck?

What is YOUR favorite controller? The one you just sit down to your TV and when you grabit, it feels like a missing limb just got reattached? Is it the Wii U Gamepad? :P
---
Diamond: 1333-8873-8269
#2SalogyPosted 4/12/2014 10:45:06 PM
I think Wii U Pro controller is really good. Comfortable and has wonderful battery life too. It is so much better in the games that can use it too.
---
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs