The U can't play DVDs or Blu Ray..

#181SSJ4CHRISPosted 4/18/2014 6:39:21 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
If I wanted to watch DVDs, I'd get a DVD player.

Anyone that got a PS2/3/4/Xbox/360 also got a DVD player too.

Only Nintendrones justify extra expenses like that because they are the only ones that can't have that extra included. When Nintendo offers a Blu Ray player, then suddenly it's gonna be the best "innovation" ever.

Just like HD this gen. Nintendo fantrolls bashed HD all through the PS360 era, then wet themselves with excitement when Nintendo announced they finally were going HD.
---
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!
#182RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/18/2014 6:44:18 PM
People do realize the game disc themselves are bluray... so the actual game disc quality is better. Bluray isn't just for watching dem movies yo.

And no I don't have a bluray player, why would I when I have a XB?
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#183DiscostewSMPosted 4/18/2014 6:46:40 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
If I wanted to watch DVDs, I'd get a DVD player.

Anyone that got a PS2/3/4/Xbox/360 also got a DVD player too.

Only Nintendrones justify extra expenses like that because they are the only ones that can't have that extra included. When Nintendo offers a Blu Ray player, then suddenly it's gonna be the best "innovation" ever.

Just like HD this gen. Nintendo fantrolls bashed HD all through the PS360 era, then wet themselves with excitement when Nintendo announced they finally were going HD.

I see you like to make assumptions.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project