should i buy a wii u now or will they remake it?

#1pspmaster23Posted 4/18/2014 8:14:19 AM
topic guys. really want to get into wii u, anticipating alot of games expecially super smash bros.
#2DrumguyPosted 4/18/2014 9:24:41 AM
"Remake it" ? As in, like, reissue?

Probably not - at least not right now. There's plenty of them around. Shouldn't be hard to find.
---
The next person that replies to me with, "I know, right?" to me will be answered with, "No, you're wrong."
#3HayashiTakaraPosted 4/18/2014 9:27:36 AM
There won't be another nintendo home console for another 2-3 years, just get a Wii U if there are a lot of games you wanna get for it.
#4Mobius1RisingPosted 4/18/2014 9:29:19 AM
If the games interest you get it also you tube is your friend.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Ammy.Femshep.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.
#5KillerKidnerPosted 4/18/2014 12:34:01 PM
They're not releasing a new system for at least 3-4 years. Maybe they will make a cheap version like the wii mini, but that won't likely be until a year before their new system.
---
Currently Playing: - TMHT IV: Turtles in Time - SNES, NES Remix - Wii-U, GTA: Vice City Stories - PSP and Pokemon: Leaf Green - GBA
#6NarutoPosted 4/18/2014 12:41:03 PM
Nintendo might release a hardware revision to drum up sales. After a year of mediocre sales, there's a big incentive to refresh. It might even help with their marketing problem with how average consumers thought Wii U was just a peripheral for the original Wii. The GamePad has lots of room for improvement and a new redesign could usher a new marketing strategy to drum up support by calling it a successor to Wii U, despite being just a redesign.