should i buy a wii u now or will they remake it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. should i buy a wii u now or will they remake it?
2 years ago#1
topic guys. really want to get into wii u, anticipating alot of games expecially super smash bros.
2 years ago#2
"Remake it" ? As in, like, reissue?

Probably not - at least not right now. There's plenty of them around. Shouldn't be hard to find.
The next person that replies to me with, "I know, right?" to me will be answered with, "No, you're wrong."
2 years ago#3
There won't be another nintendo home console for another 2-3 years, just get a Wii U if there are a lot of games you wanna get for it.
2 years ago#4
If the games interest you get it also you tube is your friend.
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Ammy.Femshep.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.
2 years ago#5
They're not releasing a new system for at least 3-4 years. Maybe they will make a cheap version like the wii mini, but that won't likely be until a year before their new system.
Currently Playing: - TMHT IV: Turtles in Time - SNES, NES Remix - Wii-U, GTA: Vice City Stories - PSP and Pokemon: Leaf Green - GBA
2 years ago#6
Nintendo might release a hardware revision to drum up sales. After a year of mediocre sales, there's a big incentive to refresh. It might even help with their marketing problem with how average consumers thought Wii U was just a peripheral for the original Wii. The GamePad has lots of room for improvement and a new redesign could usher a new marketing strategy to drum up support by calling it a successor to Wii U, despite being just a redesign.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. should i buy a wii u now or will they remake it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived