EarthBound on the WiiU

#1Classic61283Posted 4/19/2014 9:51:56 AM
So i heard that earthbound might be on the Wii U, but don't have one so I cannot check, but I really want to play this game, and want it legally(so no roms), and I don't want to pay 150 dollars.

So if it is on the Wii U how much does it cost?

Also what is the equivalent of Wii points, I mean obviously 1 point doesn't equal 1 dollar, but does it equal 1 cent just wondering.
---
Nick Saban said he doesn't like when fans leave games early, like he never left anything early...like the dolphins. - Stugotz
#2segagamerPosted 4/19/2014 9:52:43 AM
$10.

Also, no wii points on the Wii U eShop, just actual money.
---
Wii U+Xbox One :)
NNID: JZimino
#3cucumberkingPosted 4/19/2014 9:54:45 AM
$10 isn't that bad considering the cartridge price. I mean clearly they raised the price 2 bucks just because they knew we'd buy it, but oh well. Capitalism.
---
Youtube: MilkmanYeti PSN Milkmanyeti or ThePantsCougar NintendoID: Milkmanyeti
#4MithrilMonarchPosted 4/19/2014 9:55:54 AM
cucumberking posted...
$10 isn't that bad considering the cartridge price. I mean clearly they raised the price 2 bucks just because they knew we'd buy it, but oh well. Capitalism.

I think the true justification is that they uploaded the strategy guide for free use, but... Eh? Still a cash grab, either way.
---
"What are you doing, Flame Mammoth? Don't be stupid!"
"DURR HURR HURR HURR"
#5mhollan3Posted 4/23/2014 12:47:31 PM
It's $10, and worth every penny.

You use eShop currency for it, so if you only have old Wii Points cards in your area, I would call Nintendo before buying them to make sure, but the exchange rate would be $1 for every 100 points.
---
I have a Wii U. WEEEEEEE
#6Lemon_MasterPosted 4/27/2014 7:51:29 PM
$10 is weird when Harvest Moon carts are nearly the same price but cost less on VC