How is Kirby and the Amazing Mirror?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How is Kirby and the Amazing Mirror?

User Info: PrincessTsuki

PrincessTsuki
2 years ago#1
I read on Miiverse that you can do multiplayer online. Is that true? If it is, does it make the game lag?

User Info: MithrilMonarch

MithrilMonarch
2 years ago#2
Pretty sure you can't do multiplayer online. I think that's why the game is $1 cheaper than other GBA games.
"What are you doing, Flame Mammoth? Don't be stupid!"
"DURR HURR HURR HURR"

User Info: sketchturner

sketchturner
2 years ago#3
You cannot do multiplayer on GBA games for WiiU. However, you can complete the entire game in single player. Personally, I think it is easily the best Kirby game ever, but many people seem to hate it. It plays similarly to a Metroid game, having a large interconnected world map to explore and items to collect.
My top 5 games:Metroid Prime 2:Echoes, Shadow of the Colossus, Donkey Kong Country 2, TimeSplitters 2, Trackmania:Build to Race

PrincessTsuki
2 years ago#4
MithrilMonarch posted...
Pretty sure you can't do multiplayer online. I think that's why the game is $1 cheaper than other GBA games.

Aww, I wanted to try the multiplayer. ;_;

User Info: mhollan3

mhollan3
2 years ago#5
I had it on the GBA -way- back in the day, and a link cable. The multiplayer was kinda meh. Zelda Four Swords was better.

But Amazing Mirror is pretty solid, it's a large Metroidish world with tons of hubs, and stuff. It's pretty good so far.
I have a Wii U. WEEEEEEE

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
2 years ago#6
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror? It's pretty crap. It's like Metroid but even worse: all of the obnoxious, repetitive backtracking, but none of the cool new powerups to play with to stop you wanting to slip into a boredom coma.
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.

PrincessTsuki
2 years ago#7
So, it's like a scaled up version of the Great Cave Offensive from Kirby Super Star?

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
2 years ago#8
eh no. Great Cave offensive was farf more linear.

it's the kirby gameplay with many more paths for you to take and secrets hidden through the world map.
"Clones are bad!" "Tier Lists don't exist!" ... really now? >_>
Chrom is the protagonist of FE:A, not Robin. He should be in smash 4.

User Info: mhollan3

mhollan3
2 years ago#9
Great Cave Offensive was super-linear, but that's the best thing to compare Mirror to.

So yeah, GCO meets Metroid.
I have a Wii U. WEEEEEEE

User Info: Demon_Acker

Demon_Acker
2 years ago#10
It's the best Kirby game
http://i.imgur.com/ZNPzaVy.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How is Kirby and the Amazing Mirror?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived