How is Kirby and the Amazing Mirror?

#1PrincessTsukiPosted 4/19/2014 9:22:50 AM
I read on Miiverse that you can do multiplayer online. Is that true? If it is, does it make the game lag?
#2MithrilMonarchPosted 4/19/2014 9:24:12 AM
Pretty sure you can't do multiplayer online. I think that's why the game is $1 cheaper than other GBA games.
---
"What are you doing, Flame Mammoth? Don't be stupid!"
"DURR HURR HURR HURR"
#3sketchturnerPosted 4/19/2014 9:28:15 AM
You cannot do multiplayer on GBA games for WiiU. However, you can complete the entire game in single player. Personally, I think it is easily the best Kirby game ever, but many people seem to hate it. It plays similarly to a Metroid game, having a large interconnected world map to explore and items to collect.
---
My top 5 games:Metroid Prime 2:Echoes, Shadow of the Colossus, Donkey Kong Country 2, TimeSplitters 2, Trackmania:Build to Race
#4PrincessTsuki(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2014 9:36:34 AM
MithrilMonarch posted...
Pretty sure you can't do multiplayer online. I think that's why the game is $1 cheaper than other GBA games.

Aww, I wanted to try the multiplayer. ;_;
#5mhollan3Posted 4/19/2014 9:38:23 AM
I had it on the GBA -way- back in the day, and a link cable. The multiplayer was kinda meh. Zelda Four Swords was better.

But Amazing Mirror is pretty solid, it's a large Metroidish world with tons of hubs, and stuff. It's pretty good so far.
---
I have a Wii U. WEEEEEEE
#6mjc0961Posted 4/19/2014 9:38:40 AM
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror? It's pretty crap. It's like Metroid but even worse: all of the obnoxious, repetitive backtracking, but none of the cool new powerups to play with to stop you wanting to slip into a boredom coma.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#7PrincessTsuki(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2014 9:52:27 AM
So, it's like a scaled up version of the Great Cave Offensive from Kirby Super Star?
#8guedesbrawlPosted 4/19/2014 9:59:52 AM
eh no. Great Cave offensive was farf more linear.

it's the kirby gameplay with many more paths for you to take and secrets hidden through the world map.
---
"Clones are bad!" "Tier Lists don't exist!" ... really now? >_>
Chrom is the protagonist of FE:A, not Robin. He should be in smash 4.
#9mhollan3Posted 4/19/2014 10:03:26 AM
Great Cave Offensive was super-linear, but that's the best thing to compare Mirror to.

So yeah, GCO meets Metroid.
---
I have a Wii U. WEEEEEEE
#10Demon_AckerPosted 4/19/2014 10:03:50 AM
It's the best Kirby game
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZNPzaVy.jpg