Which is better, Mario Kart Wii or Mario Kart 7?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which is better, Mario Kart Wii or Mario Kart 7?

User Info: PrincessTsuki

PrincessTsuki
2 years ago#11
kenff6 posted...
I can't handle Mario Kart Wii. I feel like I'm constantly being hit with weapons (especially those POW blocks) to the point that it doesn't even feel like a racing game.

There were weapons in the other games but it wasn't a constant barrage of carnage like in Wii.

Maybe it's just you, and there's a way to dodge the POW Block.

User Info: Mobius1Rising

Mobius1Rising
2 years ago#12
By Pikachu's ass why no MK64.
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Ammy.Femshep.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.

User Info: jillwarren

jillwarren
2 years ago#13
I liked the new courses I'm Wii better than 7. I also had a harder time with the AI in 7. Both are great games though, I'd seriously get both.
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.

User Info: RogueStatus28

RogueStatus28
2 years ago#14
7's the best, Wii's the worst.

User Info: Dersu_Uzala

Dersu_Uzala
2 years ago#15
iphys posted...
Get MK7 for the 3D and the fact the wi-fi isn't about to die in a month.

People are already working on measures to keep the wi-fi going for MKW.

User Info: NeonYoshi11

NeonYoshi11
2 years ago#16
Mario Kart 7.

MK7 is possibly my favorite Mario Kart game of all time, but Mario Kart 64 probably still holds that spot.

* Best looking MK7 game
* Introduced Hang Gliding = lots of fun
* Great track selection
* Really good Retro track selection
* Solid amount of content.
* Fun Multiplayer against humans or ai, in races or battle mode
* Really solid music for most of the tracks

I've played MK64 the most, but having this game on handheld just makes it that much cooler. It's also a very quality game with does exactly what it's supposed to do and it controls amazingly.

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
2 years ago#17
Mario Kart Wii was the only game I've played that legitimately has made me angry. I sold it because it really did piss me off.
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter

User Info: the_cajun88

the_cajun88
2 years ago#18
Mario Kart Wii is fun.
University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i.imgur.com/N8Ey8qd.jpg

User Info: StarmanJunior64

StarmanJunior64
2 years ago#19
Found 7 didn't really break any new ground, nor did it have memorable courses. Not bad, but I'd definitely go with Wii.
Playing: Tales of Phantasia, Galactic Pinball, EarthBound, Yoshi's Island DS, and Super Mario 64

User Info: DarkLink89

DarkLink89
2 years ago#20
MKW was the worst game in the series by far. I can't believe people actually find it enjoyable. The game is just broken in all aspects from vehicles, to characters, and of course, items. I don't care how many modes or characters a game may have if the actually basics are horrible.

MK7 on the other hand is probably one of the best ones in the series. Good balance and I skill actually prevails over luck most of the time. People with low skill/VR barely sniff the top 4 in rooms with good players. Items are also a hell lot more balance, and best of all, you don't lost your items after getting hit. Oh yeah, not getting blue shell every 10 seconds is awesome too.
Toronto's most successful champion:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/Darkl89/edgechampionwhc.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which is better, Mario Kart Wii or Mario Kart 7?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived