I get the feeling wii u is the most social game system in existence

#1yeti44Posted 4/20/2014 10:01:43 AM
When I get on PS4 and Xbone, it's mostly adolescent strangers screaming into the mic and calling me a f***** or a m***********.

Wii U is the best system ever when it comes to local multiplayer/co-op titles. Games like NSMBU, 3DW, Nintendoland, Wii U Party, Wii Sports HD, plus the entire Wii back catalog are BUILT for local multiplayer. You know, where you can actually enjoy the company of real human beings.

Plus Miiverse is filled with quality, civil discussion. Post any question and you will get a dozen friendly answers in no time.

I have to laugh when the Ponies say Wii U sucks for multiplayer. Bunch of anti-social trolls.
---
Nintendo stock 12,165. Sony stock 1,765
Nice guys finish last
#2Mobius1RisingPosted 4/20/2014 10:06:16 AM
Release the trolls sorry i mean hounds. thats whats gonna happen there gonna flood in.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Ammy.Femshep.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.
#3Dash_Dash88Posted 4/20/2014 10:12:09 AM
Why would nintendos biggest fake fanboy own a ps4 and xb1 ?

You are a poor attempt at a troll.
---
If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention.
PSN Dasha_UK XBL Dasha UK NNID Dasha88
#4bigslim816Posted 4/20/2014 10:12:59 AM
I get the feeling yeti44 is the most buffoonish annoying parody account in existence.
---
You wanna play blind man, go walk with the shepherd, but me, my eyes are wide f'n open.
@#&! a fanboy!
#5gohoanqPosted 4/20/2014 10:13:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6squatch22Posted 4/20/2014 10:14:47 AM
Mobius1Rising posted...
Release the trolls sorry i mean hounds. thats whats gonna happen there gonna flood in.

Well it is a positive topic.
---
According to a certain troll I'm in possession of a time machine, as he claims he can prove I live with my mum... who died in 2002.
#7DeathSoul2000Posted 4/20/2014 10:15:23 AM
l really wish you would hurry up and get banned again.
#8Dash_Dash88Posted 4/20/2014 10:18:21 AM
squatch22 posted...
Mobius1Rising posted...

From an account that is clearly set up to troll, how dense are you ?

I didn't believe it at first but as a lot of others have said, i am starting to think that Tc is you.
---
If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention.
PSN Dasha_UK XBL Dasha UK NNID Dasha88
#9manmousePosted 4/20/2014 10:18:22 AM
in my personal experience, the most interesting and fun local multiplayer experiences have been with N64 and the first Xbox. nothing compared to the first experiences playing Mario Kart 64, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Diddy Kong Racing, Super Smash Bros, and Halo 1 and 2 with big groups of friends. especially once LAN parties started becoming a big thing and we'd get 2 Xboxes in one house and play all day with people packed into different rooms.

Wii comes close, but its biggest attractions for multiplayer were usually more mundane and tame sand not so awe-inspiring.
i mean, compare you first time playing through Rainbow Road with a bunch of friends, or duking it out in SSB while playing as your favorite characters in a cool Nintendo-themed world, or exploring a huge colorful and epic alien landscape in Halo and storming your friends on a Warthog. then think about the first time you played Tennis with a motion controller against a permanently smiling lifeless avatar of your friend in a virtual gym... it just wasn't as awe-inspiring as the adventures you could have with your friends in the N64 and Xbox multiplayer games.

yeti44 posted...

Plus Miiverse is filled with quality, civil discussion. Post any question and you will get a dozen friendly answers in no time.

i mean there's some good stuff on there and good advice. mostly the art is the best thing though. otherwise it's thousands of small children just posting pictures of themselves beating the second level of a game and saying, "this is so fun."
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b18HMqJW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1-XWiMveY
#10squatch22Posted 4/20/2014 10:21:57 AM
Dash_Dash88 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Mobius1Rising posted...

From an account that is clearly set up to troll, how dense are you ?

I didn't believe it at first but as a lot of others have said, i am starting to think that Tc is you.

Whatever u say

Dash_Dash88 posted...
Nobody cares you Nintendo hating loser

---
According to a certain troll I'm in possession of a time machine, as he claims he can prove I live with my mum... who died in 2002.