1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I get the feeling wii u is the most social game system in existence
1 year ago#11
squatch22 posted...
Dash_Dash88 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Mobius1Rising posted...
Release the trolls sorry i mean hounds. thats whats gonna happen there gonna flood in.

Well it is a positive topic.

From an account that is clearly set up to troll, how dense are you ?

I didn't believe it at first but as a lot of others have said, i am starting to think that Tc is you.

Whatever u say

Dash_Dash88 posted...
Nobody cares you Nintendo hating loser

I don't hate nintendo though but it's nice to see that comment really got to you !
---
If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention.
PSN Dasha_UK XBL Dasha UK NNID Dasha88
1 year ago#12
Dash_Dash88 posted...

I don't hate nintendo though but it's nice to see that comment really got to you !

Its nice to see I get to u :)
---
According to a certain troll I'm in possession of a time machine, as he claims he can prove I live with my mum... who died in 2002.
1 year ago#13
squatch22 posted...
Dash_Dash88 posted...

http://i.stack.imgur.com/5i2BN.png
1 year ago#14
Ugh, makes me feel dirty all over, but I actually agree with yeti on this one. The last thing the WiiU could be described as is a loner console. It's the only console that actually supports playing games with real live human beings.
1 year ago#15
bandit__74 posted...
Ugh, makes me feel dirty all over, but I actually agree with yeti on this one. The last thing the WiiU could be described as is a loner console. It's the only console that actually supports playing games with real live human beings.

Me playing nba 2k14 on the ps4 with my friends in my living room says hi.
1 year ago#16
squatch22 posted...
Dash_Dash88 posted...

Still playing barnacle, eh squatch?

inb4leftroll
inb4b-b-butsony!
inb4/facepalm
1 year ago#17
Tayl0rpwnz posted...

Back at you. Wish you had more decent games to play on that shiny new console though. Just like the Vita the PS4 has no games while the Nintendo catalogue is getting stronger - especially if you like couch multiplayer!
1 year ago#18
jackynkurttims posted...
Tayl0rpwnz posted...

Back at you. Wish you had more decent games to play on that shiny new console though. Just like the Vita the PS4 has no games while the Nintendo catalogue is getting stronger - especially if you like couch multiplayer!

Grow up. The system has a good amount of games with the library increasing each week.
If you aren't interested in the titles that's fine, but to say it has no games is ignorant.

And honestly, and I'm going to speak for the majority of adults who play games on this one, but the majority of us don't actually play local multiplayer to begin due to have schedules that involve full time careers and families. You try to find a time when your best friends can all get together away from wives, girlfriends, children, and work to play video games together.

Local multiplayer is fine but if it games is multiplayer it needs to have online.
1 year ago#19
jackynkurttims posted...
Tayl0rpwnz posted...

lol the year and a half console has more selection than the 5 month old console? nahhhhh get out of here.

ps4 does have a bunch of games that offer local multiplayer though, at least half not on wiiu. cant wait for diablo though, me and the rest of the crew gonna put some hours in on that one.

the wiiu is a single player focused console, that nintendo tries to promote to families.
1 year ago#20
If you grouped the three consoles as student personality types, Wii-U would be the one that shoots up the school.
---
3DS FC: 3454-1540-6867
Pokemon X IGN: Adam
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I get the feeling wii u is the most social game system in existence

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived