I get the feeling wii u is the most social game system in existence

#21Wildboy9Posted 4/20/2014 1:59:20 PM
yeti topic, etc.
---
Owner of the Pony Bistro. Ponies eat for free.
#22HermeticJusticePosted 4/20/2014 2:01:48 PM
manmouse posted...

yeti44 posted...

Plus Miiverse is filled with quality, civil discussion. Post any question and you will get a dozen friendly answers in no time.

i mean there's some good stuff on there and good advice. mostly the art is the best thing though. otherwise it's thousands of small children just posting pictures of themselves beating the second level of a game and saying, "this is so fun."
---

I hate it when kids are enjoying themselves

this isn't fun, it's serious business, wipe that smile off your face you twerp
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#23bandit__74Posted 4/20/2014 2:06:40 PM
Tayl0rpwnz posted...
jackynkurttims posted...
Tayl0rpwnz posted...
Me playing nba 2k14 on the ps4 with my friends in my living room says hi.

Back at you. Wish you had more decent games to play on that shiny new console though. Just like the Vita the PS4 has no games while the Nintendo catalogue is getting stronger - especially if you like couch multiplayer!

Grow up. The system has a good amount of games with the library increasing each week.
If you aren't interested in the titles that's fine, but to say it has no games is ignorant.

And honestly, and I'm going to speak for the majority of adults who play games on this one, but the majority of us don't actually play local multiplayer to begin due to have schedules that involve full time careers and families. You try to find a time when your best friends can all get together away from wives, girlfriends, children, and work to play video games together.

Local multiplayer is fine but if it games is multiplayer it needs to have online.

Ok, but that really isn't the point of this topic. I agree that PS4 and XB1 have local multiplayer, but there simply isn't the same emphasis on local multiplayer on those machines as there is on WiiU. The point of this topic was to rebut another topic on this board that the WiiU is for loners. If anything, a system that focuses on online multiplayer is more for loners than a system that focuses on local multiplayer.

Not sure when or how this became a pissing contest over which system has more games or the practicality of local multiplayer. That was never the issue.
#2440DribylfPosted 4/20/2014 2:10:02 PM
I will say Nintendoland is one of the best multiplayer experiences I've had in over a decade.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#25yeti44(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 2:46:52 PM
squatch22 posted...
Mobius1Rising posted...
Release the trolls sorry i mean hounds. thats whats gonna happen there gonna flood in.

Well it is a positive topic.

Yup. Anything positive about Wii. U is unfortunately troll bait on this board.
---
Nintendo stock 12,165. Sony stock 1,765
Nice guys finish last
#26googlerPosted 4/20/2014 4:36:49 PM
yeti44 posted...
When I get on PS4 and Xbone, it's mostly adolescent strangers screaming into the mic and calling me a f***** or a m***********.

Wii U is the best system ever when it comes to local multiplayer/co-op titles. Games like NSMBU, 3DW, Nintendoland, Wii U Party, Wii Sports HD, plus the entire Wii back catalog are BUILT for local multiplayer. You know, where you can actually enjoy the company of real human beings.

Plus Miiverse is filled with quality, civil discussion. Post any question and you will get a dozen friendly answers in no time.

I have to laugh when the Ponies say Wii U sucks for multiplayer. Bunch of anti-social trolls.

But what if they're right and are a f***** or a m***********?
#27AzumaOtakuPosted 4/20/2014 7:01:05 PM
Bob_Vance posted...
If you grouped the three consoles as student personality types, Wii-U would be the one that shoots up the school.

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!

PlayStation and Xbox shoot up schools because they would be violent people because Americans only buy violent games on those systems.

Nintendo would be the educated man of genuineness in a suit that loves to party, but is also professional at work. Hey! That describes Mr. President Iwata-san perfectly!
---
Notice how it's America that make most of the violent games? Notice how America also has an incredibly high violent crime rate?
#28manmousePosted 4/20/2014 7:23:56 PM
HermeticJustice posted...
manmouse posted...

yeti44 posted...

i mean there's some good stuff on there and good advice. mostly the art is the best thing though. otherwise it's thousands of small children just posting pictures of themselves beating the second level of a game and saying, "this is so fun."
---

I hate it when kids are enjoying themselves

this isn't fun, it's serious business, wipe that smile off your face you twerp

i didn't imply that, you strawman'd the hell out of it.

i just said that's not quality discussion. quality usually implies it's worth reading and replying to, not just a screenshot of Mario next to a Goomba with the caption, "looks like Mario's in trouble,"
because that's what quality discussion is, something that you really wanna hear/read, and want to respond to. fun is fun and fun is good, but that doesn't equate to interesting or good discussion in any way.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b18HMqJW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1-XWiMveY
#29king_maddenPosted 4/20/2014 7:40:14 PM
AzumaOtaku posted...
Bob_Vance posted...
If you grouped the three consoles as student personality types, Wii-U would be the one that shoots up the school.

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!

PlayStation and Xbox shoot up schools because they would be violent people because Americans only buy violent games on those systems.

Nintendo would be the educated man of genuineness in a suit that loves to party, but is also professional at work. Hey! That describes Mr. President Iwata-san perfectly!

lol no, if anything it would be:

nintendo is the old man whos set in his ways, and refuses to change. his saving tends to be beneficial to him and his family, but outsiders just feel hes weird

MS--is the rich kid who doesnt have friends, so he tries to buy friendship and love.

sony--the loud, popular, party guy who constantly tries new things, and even though he wastes a lot of money doing it people respect the effort.
#30jb08045Posted 4/20/2014 7:51:03 PM
How can u even compare the local multiplayer of wii u to the online of the ps4 or xbone?

shouldnt u compare the local of all, or the online of all?

lol fanboys
---
3DS - 1118-0350-6268 RK9 is OP: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68318433
MAL: http://myanimelist.net/profile/J_B