I get the feeling wii u is the most social game system in existence

#31yeti44(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 7:58:40 PM
Dash_Dash88 posted...
Why would nintendos biggest fake fanboy own a ps4 and xb1 ?

You are a poor attempt at a troll.

Right because a Nintendo fan can't own any other systems...
---
Nintendo stock 12,165. Sony stock 1,765
Nice guys finish last
#32coolguy_23Posted 4/20/2014 8:39:25 PM
Tayl0rpwnz posted...
bandit__74 posted...
Ugh, makes me feel dirty all over, but I actually agree with yeti on this one. The last thing the WiiU could be described as is a loner console. It's the only console that actually supports playing games with real live human beings.

Me playing nba 2k14 on the ps4 with my friends in my living room says hi.

Or ya know just watch basketball on TV?
---
"Want Soul Calibur II HD for Wii U? Beg for it" -Namco.
#33HermeticJusticePosted 4/20/2014 8:41:08 PM
coolguy_23 posted...
Tayl0rpwnz posted...
bandit__74 posted...
Ugh, makes me feel dirty all over, but I actually agree with yeti on this one. The last thing the WiiU could be described as is a loner console. It's the only console that actually supports playing games with real live human beings.

Me playing nba 2k14 on the ps4 with my friends in my living room says hi.

Or ya know just watch basketball on TV?

Or ya know just play basketball on a court?
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#34vattodevPosted 4/20/2014 9:21:36 PM
I like gathering friends to play video games. Many of my friends own a PS3 (because it's incredibly popular in my country) and I own a Wii U. Guess who hosts most gaming evenings?

It's just as it is: Nintendo focuses a lot on couch multiplayer. And yes, the Wii U is great at it. NintendoLand is a masterpiece for that. Pikmin 3 is too, though requires a less casual audience. W101, SM3DW, DKC:TF. Almost every Wii U game is great at couch multplayer. And, of course, COD with wii remotes and Wii Sports Club.
---
Have fun with whatever you like instead of telling people that they are having fun the wrong way.
3DS FC: 0748-3443-8121 (Safari: Panchan, Machoke, Riolu)
#35Christopher BelmontPosted 4/20/2014 9:51:07 PM
squatch22 posted...
Mobius1Rising posted...
Release the trolls sorry i mean hounds. thats whats gonna happen there gonna flood in.

Well it is a positive topic.

YOU'RE THE SAME FREAKING GUY. Who do you think you're fooling?! SQUATCH22 and YETI44? At least come up with a more cryptic name next time.
---
When the going gets tough, kick going in the balls!
#36manmousePosted 4/20/2014 10:01:46 PM
Christopher Belmont posted...
squatch22 posted...
Mobius1Rising posted...
Release the trolls sorry i mean hounds. thats whats gonna happen there gonna flood in.

YOU'RE THE SAME FREAKING GUY. Who do you think you're fooling?! SQUATCH22 and YETI44? At least come up with a more cryptic name next time.

to be fair it could be the other guy's inspiration for it, like a parody of squatch.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b18HMqJW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1-XWiMveY
#37bandit__74Posted 4/20/2014 10:39:08 PM
manmouse posted...
Christopher Belmont posted...
squatch22 posted...
Mobius1Rising posted...

to be fair it could be the other guy's inspiration for it, like a parody of squatch.

Seems more likely to be the case
#38jackynkurttimsPosted 4/21/2014 6:35:25 PM
yeti44 posted...

Yup. Anything positive about Wii. U is unfortunately troll bait on this board.

bandit_74 and Tayl0rpwnz are perfect examples of that.
#39IzraeilPosted 4/21/2014 6:53:44 PM
The problem is most gamers these days are too old and busy to have sleepovers.
#40jackynkurttimsPosted 4/21/2014 7:21:09 PM
Oh yeah, in relation to lack of games on PS4 (and xbone) here's someone who seems to be thinking a similar thing: http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/04/12/still-no-must-have-video-games-on-Xbox-one-and-ps4/