SE: No DX11 = No KH3 on WiiU. Sonic Boom Devs: Here's the game running on DX11!

#61squatch22Posted 4/20/2014 2:54:57 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
Kuribo4 posted...
donkeyjack posted...
The Wii U is too weak.

It will handicap the X1 and PS4 version.

Where were you guys when FF10 was announced for the PS2?

Did you guys wanted on the GCN?

The GCN was more powerful than the PS2...

But was crippled by small storage space.

How many games of that gen used more than 1.5GB?
---
According to a certain troll I'm in possession of a time machine, as he claims he can prove I live with my mum... who died in 2002.
#62yeti44Posted 4/20/2014 2:59:24 PM
It was obvious from day 1 that Wii U could handle DX11. Only trolls or idiots actually thought Wii U would use a Pre DX11 GPU. It's laughable.
---
Nintendo stock 12,165. Sony stock 1,765
Nice guys finish last
#63MotiJrPosted 4/20/2014 3:02:28 PM
yeti44 posted...
It was obvious from day 1 that Wii U could handle DX11. Only trolls or idiots actually thought Wii U would use a Pre DX11 GPU. It's laughable.

Unfortunately there are many stupid people and trolls and stupid trolls on this board. Shame that the education system is failing so many people
---
I am the voice of reason. I'm also having fun so don't get upset and just have a laugh :D
#64DiscostewSMPosted 4/20/2014 3:06:58 PM
squatch22 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
Kuribo4 posted...
donkeyjack posted...
The Wii U is too weak.

It will handicap the X1 and PS4 version.

Where were you guys when FF10 was announced for the PS2?

Did you guys wanted on the GCN?

The GCN was more powerful than the PS2...

But was crippled by small storage space.

How many games of that gen used more than 1.5GB?

Most games on DVD used so much space because of FMVs. Only a few like MGS3 did everything in real-time.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#65jillwarrenPosted 4/20/2014 3:07:42 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
MushroomMuncher posted...
godplaysSNES posted...
The DirectX 11 API supports DX10/10.1 GPUs, and DX9 too for that matter, but DX11 hardware specific features like DX11 tessellation and Directcompute 5 won't work on the older cards

This really doesn't prove anything.
Besides, the Wii U has issues even getting parity with the 360/PS3.

And Tech head #2 shows up.

All we need is Solis in here to show this news got under their skin.

Funny how these few guys seem to know everything about the Wii U's GPU while other proven tech-heads aren't capable of doing the same.

Chipworks has outright debuncked Digital Foundry, and most of the tech trolls. That said, there should be no question the PS4 and XBox1 have st
ronger tech than the Wii-U.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
#66godplaysSNESPosted 4/20/2014 3:15:30 PM
yeti44 posted...

Even devs have stated it's DX10/10.1 class hardware. It's laughable but true.

DirectX in itself is irrelevant on the consoles, since they have their own special APIs, but an API simply can't "unlock" features that aren't supported in hardware (not at acceptable performance anyway).
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#67mjc0961Posted 4/20/2014 3:36:06 PM
Oh no, no mediocre button mashing bad FF era + Disney mash-up for Wii U, whatever shall I do.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#68EnmaDaio2588Posted 4/20/2014 3:42:12 PM
Maybe if Nintendo were to buy up a all of those Square shares Sony sold off then maybe they wouldn't have much choice. We've known about the Wii U running crtyengine 3 and DX11 for a while now. EA had Crysis 3 ready to be pressed onto discs before getting in the software sales info and burning down the Nintendo bridge.
---
I had a dream of my wife...She was dead but, it was OK...
#69Lelouch71Posted 4/20/2014 3:49:10 PM
EnmaDaio2588 posted...
Maybe if Nintendo were to buy up a all of those Square shares Sony sold off then maybe they wouldn't have much choice. We've known about the Wii U running crtyengine 3 and DX11 for a while now. EA had Crysis 3 ready to be pressed onto discs before getting in the software sales info and burning down the Nintendo bridge.

If Sony had power do you honestly think the DS, 3DS, or the 360 would had got any games from SE? Sony's share doesn't influence SE one way or the other. They just genuinely favors Sony. That is where the bulk of their audience is. However, they are a business. They go where the money is. There is no money to be made in a system where third party games sell badly and isn't doing well as a whole. Just like there isn't much money to be made in making Vita games hence smart phones and even the 3DS is favored more.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#70HellsControllerPosted 4/20/2014 3:49:42 PM
mjc0961 posted...
Oh no, no mediocre button mashing bad FF era + Disney mash-up for Wii U, whatever shall I do.

Lol at dat salt.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone