Why can't we just accept that the Wiiu

#1Mobius1RisingPosted 4/20/2014 2:57:00 PM
Has an amazing internet browser.quality games for Nintendo fans/gamers & families has a great shop with cheerful music,and is just a pure gaming console.Im a huge Nintendo fan and these are what i like about Wiiu.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Ammy.Femshep.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.
#2Puckswack12Posted 4/20/2014 3:00:59 PM
I just wish there were more games. That's all.
---
Yup
#3Mobius1Rising(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 3:07:20 PM
Puckswack12 posted...
I just wish there were more games. That's all.

I feel the same it's perfectly understandable.I know MK8 will sell well,but im hoping it's not the only game out for months like MK8 may 30th Smash bros october 30th,kinda like that,id like a couple of games in between MK8 & SSB.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Ammy.Femshep.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.
#4Kefkas_RevengePosted 4/20/2014 3:17:08 PM
The wii u can be a huge hit. Mario Kart 8 is going to start the revolution. Sure Mario 3d world is an epic game, but its not the system seller that the true fully realized next Mario Game will be. wii u is full of epic potential. Here's a list of the majorgames that the wii will get over the next year or 2and or rummored.

Mario Kart 8....confirmed
Watch dogs.....confirmed
Xenoblade 2....confirmed
Zelda U....confirmed
Smash bros u....confirmed
Mario Party 10....confirmed
Hyrule warriors.....confirmed
All the above expected by middle of 2015....so within the next year.

Rummored and good possibility

Shenmue 3
Mario RPG u
Dragon quest x North America
Gta v
Super mario U-niverse. Aka mario galaxy 3. Much bigger scope and more freedom.
Mass effect 4
Next call of duty
Super metroid u
Mega man robot wars.

U take all the confirmed + current lineup + potential for the rummored games in which I'd say half of them are a lock, and the wii u has nothing to worry about.
#5Mobius1Rising(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 3:25:09 PM
They sound interesting.
---
#6bandit__74Posted 4/20/2014 3:38:04 PM
A pure gaming console without many games seems to be something of a liability no? If Nintendo really wanted to position this console to appeal to "pure" gaming enthuiasts, don't you think there should have been more and stronger titles released by now? I agree that there are many well regarded titles, but they seem to fall into traditional "Nintendo genres" i.e party games, platformers, E-for-everyone action/adventure. I would think that a "pure gaming console" would have more games for everyone...
#7Mobius1Rising(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 3:44:08 PM
bandit__74 posted...
A pure gaming console without many games seems to be something of a liability no? If Nintendo really wanted to position this console to appeal to "pure" gaming enthuiasts, don't you think there should have been more and stronger titles released by now? I agree that there are many well regarded titles, but they seem to fall into traditional "Nintendo genres" i.e party games, platformers, E-for-everyone action/adventure. I would think that a "pure gaming console" would have more games for everyone...

Pure gaming console as in it's got none of the crap the PS3/4 360/XB1 has.It has an IE and a youtube thats it.
---
#8bandit__74Posted 4/20/2014 3:51:02 PM
Mobius1Rising posted...
bandit__74 posted...

Pure gaming console as in it's got none of the crap the PS3/4 360/XB1 has.It has an IE and a youtube thats it.

Precisely, which is why the dearth of games on WiiU is all the more a liability.
#9IoriUchihaPosted 4/20/2014 4:03:43 PM
Mobius1Rising posted...
bandit__74 posted...

What? It has Netflix, Amazon Instant video, Hulu Plus just like the rest of the consoles.
---
Playing right now: ToS Chronicles, MH3U, Conception 2
Training in: King of Fighters 13, BB CP
#10Tayl0rpwnzPosted 4/20/2014 4:09:09 PM
No sharing features, wwe app, mlb tv, proper account system, etc etc.