Why can't we just accept that the Wiiu

#11VoidBeyondPosted 4/20/2014 4:20:45 PM
Kefkas_Revenge posted...
The wii u can be a huge hit. Mario Kart 8 is going to start the revolution. Sure Mario 3d world is an epic game, but its not the system seller that the true fully realized next Mario Game will be. wii u is full of epic potential. Here's a list of the majorgames that the wii will get over the next year or 2and or rummored.

Mario Kart 8....confirmed
Watch dogs.....confirmed
Xenoblade 2....confirmed
Zelda U....confirmed
Smash bros u....confirmed
Mario Party 10....confirmed
Hyrule warriors.....confirmed
All the above expected by middle of 2015....so within the next year.

All first party except 3.

Rummored and good possibility

Shenmue 3: unlikely
Mario RPG u: unlikely
Dragon quest x North America: Possible
Gta v: HAHAHAHHA not gonna happen
Super mario U-niverse. Aka mario galaxy 3. Much bigger scope and more freedom: Probably
Mass effect 4: about a 30/70 chance of happening
Next call of duty: Not gonna happen
Super metroid u: Probably
Mega man robot wars: Capcom make a megaman game? Not gonna happen. On any system.

U take all the confirmed + current lineup + potential for the rummored games in which I'd say half of them are a lock, and the wii u has nothing to worry about.

---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
#12Megamushroom666Posted 4/20/2014 4:22:41 PM
Puckswack12 posted...
I just wish there were more games. That's all.

I just wish developers made more unique games for the console.
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
www.SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.
#13Skill4ReelPosted 4/20/2014 4:29:57 PM
The funniest thing about these boards are the people who NEED for others to accept the truth about how much of a "failure" the Wii U is. LOL. It's like some weird gaming religion that they are trying to convert others over to.

"You must accept that this console is a failure NOW." Okay. Now what? Does that mean that I can't enjoy my Wii U console and it's games anymore now? Am I reborn?
#14RetsuZaiZenPosted 4/20/2014 4:34:05 PM
Skill4Reel posted...
The funniest thing about these boards are the people who NEED for others to accept the truth about how much of a "failure" the Wii U is. LOL. It's like some weird gaming religion that they are trying to convert others over to.

"You must accept that this console is a failure NOW." Okay. Now what? Does that mean that I can't enjoy my Wii U console and it's games anymore now? Am I reborn?

You're right.
---
Why do nerdsalways get caught up on the details?
http://i.imgur.com/dntQM.gif http://i.imgur.com/9gNcUGM.gif http://i.imgur.com/bH8vq3f.jpg
#15Mobius1Rising(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 4:40:44 PM
Skill4Reel posted...

Yes im trying to convert others into Nintendo fans.regardless the wiiu isn't a failure to me.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Ammy.Femshep.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.