Wiiu Games that you enjoyed

#1Mobius1RisingPosted 4/20/2014 5:27:58 PM
So what games did you actually really enjoy,and couldn't put the gamepad or pro troller down,also what did you like about said game/games like characters gameplay controls etc etc.Mines were.

DKTF-music and gameplay
Wonderful 101-controls visuals gameplay
Warriors Orochi 3 hyper-characters and gameplay
Super Mario 3D world-gameplay and characters
Pikmin 3-everything
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Ammy.Femshep.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.
#2EinhanderZer0Posted 4/21/2014 2:20:22 AM
Tropical Freeze because I kept dying and I swore to finish the level. (This happened quite often as before I knew it, I had finished the game the same night.)

Super Mario 3D World because it was entertaining and a joy to play.

Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate because I'm a huge fan of the series and anyone that devotes themselves to any of the games know how much of a grind-fest those game are.
---
"She's such a loser! Always ready to cry! Tatatata!"
NNID: EinhanderZer0
#3KillerKidnerPosted 4/21/2014 5:42:02 AM
I have enjoyed each of the games I have played on it so far. I would say NES remix was the biggest surprise.

played:
new super mario bros U
trine 2
nintendoland
Lego city undercover
nes remix
---
Currently Playing: - TMHT IV: Turtles in Time - SNES, GTA: Vice City Stories - PSP, Pokemon: Leaf Green - GBA, Epic Mickey - Wii and Transformers: FoC - XB360
#4amadeofan1Posted 4/21/2014 5:44:34 AM
Trine 2
NSMBU
3D World
DKTF

Though I haven't finished any of them yet. InFamous SS and FFX HD have been incredibly needy games that have sucked all of my free time away. I'm closest to being finished with 3D world and NSMBU so I guess they're my favorites on the U
---
I got in trouble on Gamefaqs for the word "cracker". It was bad enough to put me on probation
#5vattodevPosted 4/21/2014 6:35:06 AM
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate: Best in the series so far. Great gameplay, lots of monsters, tons of new skills.

Super Mario 3D World: It's still the unbeatable winner of every gaming night when I bring my friends over. Everyone loves it and for a very simple reason: It's fun. It's the only Mario game that I played to get every star.

Pikmin 3: Mindblowing game that showcased that RTS is not a genre only for PC. The gamepad helped a lot with map controls and pathmaking. I played through it's story mode 4 times already.

Wonderfull 101: The game in a genre that I don't like that kept me interested until the end. It's not just an action/brawler, there are air combos, weapon switching in the middle of combos, mech fights and space craft fights. How can you say no to an army of mechs pushing air combos on other mechs?

Donkey Kong: Just plain amazing. Boss fights are better than the entire Megaman series and the stages are gorgeous and always moving.

Zelda WW HD: It's my second favourite Zelda game with the only flaw of being a bit on the easy side. But to be fair, it's easy because Link has such smooth combos that it's easy to outspeed everything. It's probably tied with Twilight Princess for best combat system in the series. It's the classic zelda formula from OOT perfected in an amazing environment.

Warriors Orochi 3: Great characters, fun weapons, lots of fun combos. It's a simple game, but still one of my most replayed games. Just the sheer number of characters with different combos and skills keep me coming back for more. I can't wait for Hyrule Warriors.
---
Have fun with whatever you like instead of telling people that they are having fun the wrong way.
3DS FC: 0748-3443-8121 (Safari: Panchan, Machoke, Riolu)
#6vattodevPosted 4/21/2014 6:37:37 AM
EinhanderZer0 posted...
Tropical Freeze because I kept dying and I swore to finish the level. (This happened quite often as before I knew it, I had finished the game the same night.)

Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate because I'm a huge fan of the series and anyone that devotes themselves to any of the games know how much of a grind-fest those game are.

I love how the perspective change in MH3U. I don't carve anything at all since HR 200. I'm HR 505. That means that I've been playing for about 700 hours without grinding. But still, I can't say that you're wrong. The early game require materials to make weapons. But not the late game.
---
Have fun with whatever you like instead of telling people that they are having fun the wrong way.
#7EinhanderZer0Posted 4/21/2014 4:32:13 PM
vattodev posted...
EinhanderZer0 posted...

I love how the perspective change in MH3U. I don't carve anything at all since HR 200. I'm HR 505. That means that I've been playing for about 700 hours without grinding. But still, I can't say that you're wrong. The early game require materials to make weapons. But not the late game.

Well, it depends though. Some of the late game materials can be a drag to get. For instance, I can easily get Cloudy Moonshards from Lucent Nargacuga. Maybe like 12-15 pieces in my item box. But I can't for the life of me can't find a second Rathalos Mantle and I'm coming to about 300 slain/captured. The game knows. The struggle is real. Lol.
---
"She's such a loser! Always ready to cry! Tatatata!"
NNID: EinhanderZer0
#8BongbuddyPosted 4/21/2014 4:42:23 PM
None at all.
#9The_Shadow_LinkPosted 4/21/2014 4:47:26 PM
Strikers Charged was really fun, I hope a sequel to it is in the works, and it still keeps the feel of Charged.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#10vattodevPosted 4/21/2014 5:16:38 PM
EinhanderZer0 posted...
vattodev posted...
EinhanderZer0 posted...

Well, it depends though. Some of the late game materials can be a drag to get. For instance, I can easily get Cloudy Moonshards from Lucent Nargacuga. Maybe like 12-15 pieces in my item box. But I can't for the life of me can't find a second Rathalos Mantle and I'm coming to about 300 slain/captured. The game knows. The struggle is real. Lol.

Isn't there a vegie elder ticket for rathalos' mantles? And did you try those quests that give it as quest rewards with great luck skill activated? I'm pretty sure there was one that was nearly a guaranteed mantle every 2 or 3 quests.
---