Wiiu Games that you enjoyed

#11SyCo_VeNoMPosted 4/21/2014 4:31:25 PM
Mario 3d world, Pikmin 3, NSLU, Mighty Switch Force, Tekken Tag 2, and DKC:TF

Only game I didn't enjoy in the slightest was Assassins Creed 3
#12chazmataz123Posted 4/21/2014 9:10:48 PM
NSMBU - Best addition to the series so far, but the series as a whole is decent at best.
Pikmin 3 - An incredible game and definitely the best looking so far but MK8 will probably change this
DKC: Tropical Freeze - The absolute pinnacle of 2D platformers with perfect level design, difficulty, and music.
Sonic Racing Transformed - A great racing game that trumps every Mario Kart so far, but again MK8 will likely change this
#13EinhanderZer0Posted 4/21/2014 9:35:25 PM
vattodev posted...
EinhanderZer0 posted...
vattodev posted...
EinhanderZer0 posted...
Tropical Freeze because I kept dying and I swore to finish the level. (This happened quite often as before I knew it, I had finished the game the same night.)

Super Mario 3D World because it was entertaining and a joy to play.

Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate because I'm a huge fan of the series and anyone that devotes themselves to any of the games know how much of a grind-fest those game are.

I love how the perspective change in MH3U. I don't carve anything at all since HR 200. I'm HR 505. That means that I've been playing for about 700 hours without grinding. But still, I can't say that you're wrong. The early game require materials to make weapons. But not the late game.

Well, it depends though. Some of the late game materials can be a drag to get. For instance, I can easily get Cloudy Moonshards from Lucent Nargacuga. Maybe like 12-15 pieces in my item box. But I can't for the life of me can't find a second Rathalos Mantle and I'm coming to about 300 slain/captured. The game knows. The struggle is real. Lol.

Isn't there a vegie elder ticket for rathalos' mantles? And did you try those quests that give it as quest rewards with great luck skill activated? I'm pretty sure there was one that was nearly a guaranteed mantle every 2 or 3 quests.

There is, but I don't have many friends that play as well. Your unity level depends on it too.
---
"She's such a loser! Always ready to cry! Tatatata!"
NNID: EinhanderZer0
#14Dark_SilverXPosted 4/21/2014 9:55:27 PM
Super Mario 3D World

Too bad it was so short :/
---
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg http://i.imgur.com/RThXu.gif
#15AguacatonPosted 4/22/2014 4:56:59 AM
The Wonderful 101: difficulty/fast action gameplay/ visuals and sounds.
ZombiU: gameplay/ difficulty
Super Mario 3D world: visuals and music.
Ninja gaiden 3 RE: fast action gameplay and it is Hard.!
Monster Hunter 3U: Online Multiplayer.
---
NNID: Codiepo
PSN: Aguacaton
#16Mobius1Rising(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2014 5:02:18 AM
Bongbuddy posted...
None at all.

Sorry you can't enjoy quality.Maybe you should go do something else other than troll the WiiU boards
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Ammy.Femshep.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.