Wii u is $99.99 at my local bestbuy

#41SyCo_VeNoMPosted 4/21/2014 6:57:09 PM
BallinBrent2013 posted...
Honestly, this site in general has turned to garbage lately. The mods here are awful - you can be modded at their digression constantly (I've been modded for saying the Steelers are awful because that mod was a Steelers fan. True story).

But constantly trolling? Fair game. Mocking people? Fair game. Harassment that borders criminal? That's the GameFAQs site for you.

LOL I've been modded for quoting a post, but the original post that I was modded for quoting was never modded. Been also modded for a few other completely idiotic things that you can tell the mod didn't even look at the thread for.
#42Jason Hart MaiviaPosted 4/21/2014 6:59:36 PM
Even with a 32GB system, you'll probably end up buying an external hard drive for it anyway.
Go for it!
---
Praise Rainbow Mika
NNID: JasonMaivia ; Samurai Warriors 3 (Wii): 0346-6035-0276
#43dancing_cactuarPosted 4/21/2014 7:05:42 PM
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
Honestly, this site in general has turned to garbage lately. The mods here are awful - you can be modded at their digression constantly (I've been modded for saying the Steelers are awful because that mod was a Steelers fan. True story).

But constantly trolling? Fair game. Mocking people? Fair game. Harassment that borders criminal? That's the GameFAQs site for you.

LOL I've been modded for quoting a post, but the original post that I was modded for quoting was never modded. Been also modded for a few other completely idiotic things that you can tell the mod didn't even look at the thread for.

The worst example I've seen is the Gyruss board, as mentioned earlier in this topic. Take a big, solid look at it. Is there anything on that board even remotely related to the game? Unless Obama and Saddam Hussein had Ataris, there is no topic on that board that is relevant.

I mean, I know it's an old, obscure, game, but that's both completely disturbing on the individual's part and flat out lazy on the part of the mods.
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith
#44Jx1010Posted 4/21/2014 7:11:52 PM
I dont dancing_cactuar posted...
SyCo_VeNoM posted...

The worst example I've seen is the Gyruss board, as mentioned earlier in this topic. Take a big, solid look at it. Is there anything on that board even remotely related to the game? Unless Obama and Saddam Hussein had Ataris, there is no topic on that board that is relevant.

I mean, I know it's an old, obscure, game, but that's both completely disturbing on the individual's part and flat out lazy on the part of the mods.

I dont know....
Sometimes the mods are good and sometimes not.

I wonder how they can through so many reported posts, they must get tons daily.
Do they get paid for it or is it a free thing?
#45SyCo_VeNoMPosted 4/21/2014 7:13:12 PM
Jx1010 posted...

I dont know....

More then likely paid.
#46AceMosPosted 4/21/2014 7:13:26 PM
cases like DDP shows them as lazy tons of posters have tried to inform the mods even taking the case to the board for cases like this the posters get luaghed off by the mods
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#47dancing_cactuarPosted 4/21/2014 7:14:54 PM
Jx1010 posted...
I dont dancing_cactuar posted...
SyCo_VeNoM posted...

I dont know....

I don't know. I agree that it has to be hard, the reporting system on this site is pretty terrible to begin with; with so many boards, it's almost impossible to catch everything. But is someone really going to tell me that not a single moderator has wandered onto that board?
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith
#48IokuaPosted 4/21/2014 7:15:08 PM
SyCo_VeNoM posted...

I was suspended for posting "word to your mother" once, a statement that essentially means "You are doing your ancestors and the country you descended from proud, good job." One time I was warned when I replied to a thread on the Wii board about whether or not you will buy a game by saying "I will play the game, but I will not buy it as money is tight right now and I can't afford to purchase it." A mod, and the mod I appealed it to and the lead admin I appealed it to after that, viewed that as saying I was going to pirate it. So if you're poor on gamefaqs it means you're a criminal, you're a thief, your poverty is an illegal activity!
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#49BallinBrent2013Posted 4/21/2014 7:47:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#50BallinBrent2013Posted 4/21/2014 8:14:13 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000211-sports-and-racing-nfl/69078556

This is what I deal with. I had a friend who passed away in a car accident. And people troll me constantly for no reason.

Cool right?