Hex Heroes' Final Hours

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Hex Heroes' Final Hours
1 year ago#1
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/prismaticgames/hex-heroes?ref=live

So close to funding! If anyone's interested, this game looks incredible and features a top-notch staff. It's really shaping up to be something awesome, so let's all make it a reality!
---
Currently Playing: Super Mario 3D World, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, The Wonderful 101, Earthbound
3DS FC: 4167-4549-4028 NNID: TotalJakeout
1 year ago#2
Here's hopin.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
1 year ago#3
i think its safe to say its doomed
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
1 year ago#4
I'd back it... If I wasn't already :/
---
PSN: Des-Nos|NNID: MrOddities
Currently playing: FFX/X2HD,FFXIV:ARR,SotC,Minecraft
1 year ago#5
I've never backed a game, even if i wanted the game, but i might back this one if its a close call. But its stil kinda far sadly :\
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii) and M&L:DT (3DS) NNID:Granadico
1 year ago#6
Yeah, no. If they didn't pander with e-celebs I'd take interest but they are reaching with the desperate marketing.
---
My goal is to make fanboys look at things at a more reasonable angle.
I suppose you can consider that a delivery of reason.
1 year ago#7
Granadico_ posted...
I've never backed a game, even if i wanted the game, but i might back this one if its a close call. But its stil kinda far sadly :\

If you can pledge $15 it would go a long way. In fact, if every backer upped their pledge by $15 we'd by far into the stretch goals already.
Go for it!
---
3ds FC 3823-8642-5293
Nintendo id feloichooseyou
1 year ago#8
Granadico_ posted...

You know if everybody who thought like this would donate, we'd have our goal by now.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
1 year ago#9
TheDelivery posted...
Yeah, no. If they didn't pander with e-celebs I'd take interest but they are reaching with the desperate marketing.

How is it pandering?
---
PSN: Des-Nos|NNID: MrOddities
Currently playing: FFX/X2HD,FFXIV:ARR,SotC,Minecraft
1 year ago#10
ahh what the hell, i just pledged 15 bucks since it's not for PS4 or XB1
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Hex Heroes' Final Hours

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived