ahh what the hell, i just pledged 15 bucks since it's not for PS4 or XB1

Hell yeah!
---
3ds FC 3823-8642-5293
Nintendo id feloichooseyou
#12Granadico_Posted 4/21/2014 6:13:14 PM
felipin24 posted...
Granadico_ posted...
I've never backed a game, even if i wanted the game, but i might back this one if its a close call. But its stil kinda far sadly :\

Do i have to make an account and everything? Or can i just do it as a guest or w/e
If you can pledge $15 it would go a long way. In fact, if every backer upped their pledge by $15 we'd by far into the stretch goals already.
Go for it!

---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii) and M&L:DT (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#13Xenesis XenonPosted 4/21/2014 6:13:57 PM
You have to have an Amazon account to pledge, or at least that's what i had to make when I put in a pledge a while back.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#14TheZuperHero(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2014 9:49:26 PM
TheDelivery posted...
Yeah, no. If they didn't pander with e-celebs I'd take interest but they are reaching with the desperate marketing.

They're just attempting to reach a wider audience through the assistance of people who a) already have an established fanbase and b) support the product. If those people were supporting the product anyway, shouldn't we instead look at their inclusion in the game as a simple "thank you" from the developer?
---
Currently Playing: Super Mario 3D World, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, The Wonderful 101, Earthbound
3DS FC: 4167-4549-4028 NNID: TotalJakeout
#15LightsasoriPosted 4/21/2014 10:00:05 PM
AceMos posted...
i think its safe to say its doomed

Not really, I have seen many projects get backed up even as low as 70% from the initial goals. Most of the kickstarters projects (video games) usually get funded by the last 3 days (aka rush hour). Kickstarters tend to be very unpredictable. With that said, there is a chance it's going to get funded, but a low chance it's going to reach it's stretch goals.
---
"Yare yare daze" ~ Jotaro Kujo
"Children are pure, they know who's the strongest." ~ MaskDeSmith
#16NovaLevossidaPosted 4/21/2014 10:07:16 PM
TheDelivery posted...
Yeah, no. If they didn't pander with e-celebs I'd take interest but they are reaching with the desperate marketing.

Pretty much. I like Egoraptor, but I don't want him in a game. On the other hand, I also don't like how all these indie games are sticking each other's characters in their games. The most shameful of all was that rip-off indie on Kickstarter of the SNES Mario Kart (the one that copied a track wholesale) which stuck characters from other indie games in it to "add" to the originality.

I like to see the work speak for itself. Unfortunately, Kickstarted projects are moving more in the direction of selling to you unoriginal works based on nostalgia for unrelated products that you used to love and also packing in guest characters.
---
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter
#17SuigintouEVPosted 4/22/2014 4:14:50 PM
Lightsasori posted...
AceMos posted...

Not really, I have seen many projects get backed up even as low as 70% from the initial goals. Most of the kickstarters projects (video games) usually get funded by the last 3 days (aka rush hour). Kickstarters tend to be very unpredictable. With that said, there is a chance it's going to get funded, but a low chance it's going to reach it's stretch goals.

I think the name is really going against this particular game.
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
#18felipin24Posted 4/22/2014 4:18:38 PM
It's soooo close though! Just about 13k and it gets funded!
---
3ds FC 3823-8642-5293
Nintendo id feloichooseyou
#19SpookyryuPosted 4/22/2014 4:29:59 PM
Lightsasori posted...
AceMos posted...

It has better chance than shadow of eternals, at this point the game had only 50%, I'm still hoping that they made to the goals I want those cameos on my WII U
#20MilesTeg420Posted 4/22/2014 4:31:47 PM
They seem to be really pushing the asymmetrical gameplay with the Gamepad so hopefully this gets backed. This is truly a game that would be gimped on any other platform.