New Fatal Frame Announced

#151ElectricMolePosted 4/23/2014 5:45:01 PM
I remember Atlus or Xseed tried getting the rights to publish FF4 overseas, but the problem was Tecmo, not the Nintendo side of things, which is why they were able to get The Last Story (also published by nintendo in japan)
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#152RevOn_DXPosted 4/23/2014 5:59:34 PM
ElectricMole posted...
I remember Atlus or Xseed tried getting the rights to publish FF4 overseas, but the problem was Tecmo, not the Nintendo side of things, which is why they were able to get The Last Story (also published by nintendo in japan)

I also remembered Tecmo and Nintendo kept blaming each other for FFIV not coming to the US. :/ Like I said, its nice to know that that despite what happened in the past, both companies are still working together
---
The official Color TV-Game 15 of GameFAQs
#153RevOn_DXPosted 4/24/2014 12:50:00 PM
Bump because I want to know if the official board is up now! If it is, I can't find it... v-v
---
The official Color TV-Game 15 of GameFAQs
#154Numbuh100Posted 4/26/2014 11:44:48 PM
RevOn_DX posted...
ElectricMole posted...

I also remembered Tecmo and Nintendo kept blaming each other for FFIV not coming to the US. :/ Like I said, its nice to know that that despite what happened in the past, both companies are still working together

Remember Fat.Fr. IV came to Europe and not US?
---
Please understand.
#155dj-izzlePosted 4/26/2014 11:49:41 PM
RevOn_DX posted...
Bump because I want to know if the official board is up now! If it is, I can't find it... v-v

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/789658-fatal-frame-v-working-title
#156Thunderbird8Posted 4/26/2014 11:55:08 PM
Numbuh100 posted...
RevOn_DX posted...
ElectricMole posted...

Remember Fat.Fr. IV came to Europe and not US?

4 was not released outside of Japan. It was the remake of 2 that was released in Europe.