New Fatal Frame Announced

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. New Fatal Frame Announced
2 years ago#151
I remember Atlus or Xseed tried getting the rights to publish FF4 overseas, but the problem was Tecmo, not the Nintendo side of things, which is why they were able to get The Last Story (also published by nintendo in japan)
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
2 years ago#152
ElectricMole posted...
I remember Atlus or Xseed tried getting the rights to publish FF4 overseas, but the problem was Tecmo, not the Nintendo side of things, which is why they were able to get The Last Story (also published by nintendo in japan)

I also remembered Tecmo and Nintendo kept blaming each other for FFIV not coming to the US. :/ Like I said, its nice to know that that despite what happened in the past, both companies are still working together
The official Color TV-Game 15 of GameFAQs
2 years ago#153
Bump because I want to know if the official board is up now! If it is, I can't find it... v-v
The official Color TV-Game 15 of GameFAQs
2 years ago#154
RevOn_DX posted...
ElectricMole posted...

I also remembered Tecmo and Nintendo kept blaming each other for FFIV not coming to the US. :/ Like I said, its nice to know that that despite what happened in the past, both companies are still working together

Remember Fat.Fr. IV came to Europe and not US?
Please understand.
2 years ago#155
RevOn_DX posted...
Bump because I want to know if the official board is up now! If it is, I can't find it... v-v

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/789658-fatal-frame-v-working-title
2 years ago#156
Numbuh100 posted...
RevOn_DX posted...
ElectricMole posted...

Remember Fat.Fr. IV came to Europe and not US?

4 was not released outside of Japan. It was the remake of 2 that was released in Europe.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. New Fatal Frame Announced

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived